TARANTULAS Black with Machined Face wheels by Envy®. If you want a custom wheel that really sticks out – here it is! Envy styling is truly unique. The radical designs are certain to cause – you guessed it: Envy! These are the ultimate wheels for the urban lifestyle vehicle.
Be sure to get locking wheel nuts for your Envy wheels! The style of these rims will be a temptation even for honest people to turn thieves. When you show up with Envy wheels mounted on your ride, people will no doubt stop themselves to ask: Are those really wheels? Envy wheels come with a twist that makes you wonder if it is your own or the designer's mind that has been twisted. In a world full of wheels that only seem to have the round perimeter in common, it is not easy to create a wheel with a truly unique look. Yet, here it is: the wheel reinvented once again. No wonder this series of aftermarket rims is named "Envy".
- Radical Avant-Garde Design
- One-Piece Low-Pressure Cast Construction
- Made in A356.2 Aluminum Alloy
- Compatible with OEM TPMS Sensors
- 1-Year Warranty on Finish
- Lifetime Warranty on Structure*
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel and or Wheel & Tire orders are special ordered and cannot be cancelled or returned
* Applies to first customer only. Change of ownership negates warranty.272.16
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.CARiD ADVANTAGE
Dedicated Wheel Experts Our in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
Guaranteed Fitment Your new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
Wheel & Tire Packages Save your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
Customization Options Whatever color you want, we can fully customize any rims in our in-house paint facility
State-of-the-Art Equipment We use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
TPMS Sensors TPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
Free Mounting & Balancing Order a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
Free Nitrogen Inflation Nitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
Free Installation Kit Your new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
Envy is an avant-garde wheel design brand of Trade Union International, Inc. The company was established in 1985 as an importer and distributor of automotive accessories. The first products were launched in 1989 under the Topline brand name. Quality was a priority from the start, and a quality inspection plant was established in Nanjing, China, in 1991. This facilitated quality control before the products were shipped out to the U.S. The first line of custom wheels from Trade Union, the Verde Custom Wheels, came onto the market in 1999. Following the success of Verde wheels, the company introduced Black Ice and V-Rock line-ups. In 2002, Trade Union International established its own in-house wheel plant in Nanking, China. This is a totally integrated production facility with a R&D department, tooling, casting, CNC-machining, polishing, plating, painting, quality control, packaging and warehouse logistics, all under one roof. In 2006, the factory was certified according to the ISO/TS16949 standards. The factory has a capacity of over 600,000 wheels per year, making Trade Union International one of the major players in the wheel aftermarket industry.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge