PELLE Black with Machined Lip and Chrome Inserts wheels by Envy®. If you want a custom wheel that really sticks out – here it is! Envy styling is truly unique. The radical designs are certain to cause – you guessed it: Envy! These are the ultimate wheels for the urban lifestyle vehicle.
Be sure to get locking wheel nuts for your Envy wheels! The style of these rims will be a temptation even for honest people to turn thieves. When you show up with Envy wheels mounted on your ride, people will no doubt stop themselves to ask: Are those really wheels? Envy wheels come with a twist that makes you wonder if it is your own or the designer's mind that has been twisted. In a world full of wheels that only seem to have the round perimeter in common, it is not easy to create a wheel with a truly unique look. Yet, here it is: the wheel reinvented once again. No wonder this series of aftermarket rims is named "Envy".
- Radical Avant-Garde Design
- One-Piece Low-Pressure Cast Construction
- Made in A356.2 Aluminum Alloy
- Compatible with OEM TPMS Sensors
- 1-Year Warranty on Finish
- Lifetime Warranty on Structure*
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
* Applies to first customer only. Change of ownership negates warranty.330.94
Envy is an avant-garde wheel design brand of Trade Union International, Inc. The company was established in 1985 as an importer and distributor of automotive accessories. The first products were launched in 1989 under the Topline brand name. Quality was a priority from the start, and a quality inspection plant was established in Nanjing, China, in 1991. This facilitated quality control before the products were shipped out to the U.S. The first line of custom wheels from Trade Union, the Verde Custom Wheels, came onto the market in 1999. Following the success of Verde wheels, the company introduced Black Ice and V-Rock line-ups. In 2002, Trade Union International established its own in-house wheel plant in Nanking, China. This is a totally integrated production facility with a R&D department, tooling, casting, CNC-machining, polishing, plating, painting, quality control, packaging and warehouse logistics, all under one roof. In 2006, the factory was certified according to the ISO/TS16949 standards. The factory has a capacity of over 600,000 wheels per year, making Trade Union International one of the major players in the wheel aftermarket industry.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge