Universal Red Round Polyurethane Pad Set (9.9531R) by Energy Suspension®, 2-1/32" OD x 7/16" ID x 13/16" H. Upgrade and replace degraded rubber pads above and below leaf spring ends with polyurethane ones from Energy Suspension. Resilient polyurethane construction offers greater resistance to deterioration from road grime, oil leaks, and salt slush without drying out or crumbling the way rubber mounts can.
- Set of 8 polyurethane pads for two leaf spring assemblies
- Pads mount above and below both leaf spring ends to dampen vibration and squeaks
- Round- or square-shaped pads are available in multiple sizes and colors.
- High-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
- Polyurethane provides a greater resilience to crushing or deforming under pressure
- Energy Suspension high-pressure endurance tests made in a range of extreme temperature conditions show HYPER-FLEX polyurethane lasts 5 to 10 times longer than conventional rubber
- Replacement of existing factory springs or shackles is not required
- 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects (not normal wear)
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
The Energy Suspension Leaf Spring Pad set is available with round or square pads that mount around the top and bottom of your leaf springs to ensure noise, vibration, and harshness are reduced. Whatever your vehicle’s leaf spring design is, you’ll find the sizes you need here in traditional black or bright red. Polyurethane construction provides stronger, more resilient cushioning to prevent harsh vibrations from being transferred to the passenger area, and its robust nature prevents the pads from collapsing, deforming, or crumbling the way rubber mounts can. Polyurethane offers the ability to stand up and perform extremely well under extreme temperatures and resist degrading after being exposed to road grime, salt, even leaking oils or other vehicle fluids. Energy Suspension proudly manufactures all components in the United States, and backs them with a 2-year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.29.29Brand: Energy Suspension Part Number: 9.9531R UPC: 703639956525
Founded in the early 1980s in San Clemente, California, Energy Suspension has specialized in the development and improvement of polyurethane, and has always been a believer in finding ways to use it to create products that improve automotive performance. Since the company’s earliest days, their mission has been to be number one in quality, product lineup, and customer service when it comes to polyurethane bushings, mounts, and other vibration-dampening grommets. Today, their worldwide presence, loyal yet expanding customer base, and industry-wide respect show their efforts have paid off. Energy Suspension has achieved many firsts in the world of polyurethane suspension products, and CARiD offers best prices on many of them here. In an independent test done by Mopar Muscle magazine, a late model Dodge Challenger Hemi was fitted with Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings throughout all steering and suspension components. While the ride was still comfortable after the change, the improved Challenger’s lap times dropped consistently from 76 seconds with OEM rubber to 74 seconds with the polyurethane bushings. Their more resilient nature resisted crushing and warping under pressure – in turn, leading to reduced body lean and better tire grip which allowed faster speeds around turns. Considering races are often won by a fraction of a second, it’s easy to see the significant benefits that Energy Suspension bushings can bring to your car or truck.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes 0 make 0 This part is universal 0 model 0 This part is universal 0 year 0 This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)