Energy Suspension® Performance Suspension Parts ReviewsShop Energy Suspension »
| Posted by Bill | (Ajax, ON)
Highly recommend these bushings. I was very happy with their quality. They come with easy to read instructions and plenty off bushing lube. Also great price and fast shipping.
| Posted by Victor | (Sunderland, ON)
Product was great and price was very fair, but shipping through UPS was ridiculous. It cost more for shipping with there brokerage than if did for the complete sale of product... USPS is way cheaper.
| Posted by Jeff | (Pembroke Pines, FL)
Very high-quality product and easy installation on a new set of springs. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for that extra ounce of performance from their suspension system!
| Posted by Tyler | (Boise, ID)
My only knock on these would be ease of installation. The sway bar end bushings should be split in half so they go in easier rather than requiring a vise or gorilla squish to fit them. Otherwise, another great product.
| Posted by Eugene | (Pelham, NY)
The price was right, appearance great, installed little easier than OEM because there was no sleeves in the bushings. The bolt was a little shorter than the original, so I had to squeeze the assembly to get the nut started. Little uncertain on how much to tighten the nut. The bottom line: looks good, will see how long does it last.
- Arnott® - Replacement Air SuspensionStarting at: $94.58$94.58
- Daystar® - ComfortRide™ Front Leveling KitStarting at: $39.95$39.95
- Lakewood® - Traction BarsStarting at: $85.94$85.94
- ReadyLIFT® - 1.0" - 1.5" ADD-A-LEAFStarting at: $99.95$99.95
- Suncore® - Suspension Upgrade KitStarting at: $410.97$410.97
- Timbren® - Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitStarting at: $205.62$205.62