Universal Red Sway Bar Bushing Set (9.5159R) by Energy Suspension®, From 2.5625" to 3.625" Bracket Size, 0.9055" ID. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the center section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frame. Resilient polyurethane offers greater resistance to deterioration from road grime, oil leaks, and salt slush without drying out or crumbling the way rubber mounts can. Includes zinc-coated steel mounting brackets and washers.
- Set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the middle section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frame
- Kit provides parts for both left and right mid-section sway mounts
- Bushing sets include reinforced, zinc-coated steel mounts brackets and washers
- Reduces play and slack in OEM factory sway bar bushings to sharpen handling performance when vehicle weight shifts
- High-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
- Eliminates creaks and rattles that result from worn rubber bushings as the sway bar articulates
- Energy Suspension high-pressure endurance tests made in a range of extreme temperature conditions show HYPER-FLEX polyurethane lasts 5 to 10 times longer than conventional rubber
- Smaller sizes feature a non-greasable design which comes with lubricant for one-time application prior to installation
- Larger sizes larger sizes come with greasable zerk fittings for regular lubrication
- All hardware needed for installation is included along with helpful instructions
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
This is a set of bushings that provide dampening from noise, vibration, and harshness at both sway bar center mounting points. Sized and shaped precisely to OEM specifications for easy bolt-on installation, these bushings eliminate the creaking noise and excess play that comes from worn rubber bushings. When it’s time to replace them, Energy Suspension offers a complete set designed to match the strength and dimensions of original manufacturer equipment – at a fraction of the price dealerships charge.
Polyurethane construction provides stronger, more resilient cushioning to prevent harsh vibrations being transferred to the passenger area, and its durable construction will not collapse, deform, or crumble the way rubber mounts can. Polyurethane offers the ability to stand up and perform extremely well under extreme temperatures and resist degrading after being exposed to road grime, salt, even leaking oils or other vehicle fluids. Energy Suspension proudly manufactures all components in the United States, and backs them with a 2-year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.16.45Brand: Energy Suspension Part Number: 9.5159R UPC: 703639413493
Founded in the early 1980s in San Clemente, California, Energy Suspension has specialized in the development and improvement of polyurethane, and has always been a believer in finding ways to use it to create products that improve automotive performance. Since the company’s earliest days, their mission has been to be number one in quality, product lineup, and customer service when it comes to polyurethane bushings, mounts, and other vibration-dampening grommets. Today, their worldwide presence, loyal yet expanding customer base, and industry-wide respect show their efforts have paid off. Energy Suspension has achieved many firsts in the world of polyurethane suspension products, and CARiD offers best prices on many of them here. In an independent test done by Mopar Muscle magazine, a late model Dodge Challenger Hemi was fitted with Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings throughout all steering and suspension components. While the ride was still comfortable after the change, the improved Challenger’s lap times dropped consistently from 76 seconds with OEM rubber to 74 seconds with the polyurethane bushings. Their more resilient nature resisted crushing and warping under pressure – in turn, leading to reduced body lean and better tire grip which allowed faster speeds around turns. Considering races are often won by a fraction of a second, it’s easy to see the significant benefits that Energy Suspension bushings can bring to your car or truck.
Vehicle Fitment This part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Note ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.