Front Control Arm Bushings (19.3101R) by Energy Suspension®. Available in Red Color. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings that mount at pivot points in front independent suspension control arms. Resilient polyurethane offers greater resistance to deterioration from road grime, oil leaks, and salt slush without drying out or crumbling the way rubber mounts can. Replace worn rubber mounts that cause play in your control arms, harshness and noise over bumps, and make proper wheel alignment impossible to achieve.
- Set of replacement polyurethane bushings that mount at pivot points in front independent suspension control arms
- Reduces play and slack in OEM factory control arm mount areas to restore proper suspension geometry for better handling and steering performance
- Greater resilience of these bushings adds support and stability under aggressive driving or load carrying conditions, reducing wheel hop and shifting of control arms
- Corrects any improper tilt of wheel suspension angle (caster) due to worn bushings which creates more unstable handling
- Front applications will result in steering wheels returning to center position better
- Bushing sets include reinforced, zinc-coated steel sleeves to add to the durability of the set
- Black color is thoroughly integrated into the polyurethane rather than coated on
- High-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
- Energy Suspension high-pressure endurance tests made in a range of extreme temperature conditions show HYPER-FLEX polyurethane lasts 5 to 10 times longer than conventional rubber
- Non-greasable design comes with lubricant for one-time application prior to installation
- All hardware needed for installation is included along with helpful instructions
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
If the ride of your vehicle has become increasingly jarring and harsh as the miles and years have gone by, it may be because rubber bushings at mounting points have either dried up, cracked, or collapsed. When that happens, control arms no longer sit in proper alignment as they were designed to. Vibrations, rattles, and squeaks become more prevalent as ride quality and alignment deteriorate, and more play in the control arms can lead to reduced control while driving when you most need it.
Energy Suspension lets you restore new car ride quality to your vehicle with bushing kits for front and rear upper control arms, front torsion arms, front and rear lower control arms, track arms, and trailing arms. Each kit includes replacement bushings to match all of your original rubber mounts, so installation will be easy without modifications. Advanced design and manufacturing allows the new pieces to be sized and fitted to the exact OEM tolerances of your vehicle, ensuring they work without compromise - whatever the design of your vehicle’s suspension.
Polyurethane construction provides stronger, more resilient cushioning to prevent harsh vibrations being transferred to the passenger area, and its durable construction will not collapse, deform, or crumble the way rubber mounts can. Polyurethane offers the ability to stand up and perform extremely well under extreme temperatures and resist degrading after being exposed to road grime, salt, even leaking oils or other vehicle fluids. Energy Suspension proudly manufactures all components in the United States, and backs them with a 2-year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.48.42Brand: Energy Suspension Part Number: 19.3101R UPC: 703639738084
Founded in the early 1980s in San Clemente, California, Energy Suspension has specialized in the development and improvement of polyurethane, and has always been a believer in finding ways to use it to create products that improve automotive performance. Since the company’s earliest days, their mission has been to be number one in quality, product lineup, and customer service when it comes to polyurethane bushings, mounts, and other vibration-dampening grommets. Today, their worldwide presence, loyal yet expanding customer base, and industry-wide respect show their efforts have paid off. Energy Suspension has achieved many firsts in the world of polyurethane suspension products, and CARiD offers best prices on many of them here. In an independent test done by Mopar Muscle magazine, a late model Dodge Challenger Hemi was fitted with Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings throughout all steering and suspension components. While the ride was still comfortable after the change, the improved Challenger’s lap times dropped consistently from 76 seconds with OEM rubber to 74 seconds with the polyurethane bushings. Their more resilient nature resisted crushing and warping under pressure – in turn, leading to reduced body lean and better tire grip which allowed faster speeds around turns. Considering races are often won by a fraction of a second, it’s easy to see the significant benefits that Energy Suspension bushings can bring to your car or truck.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is compatible with 5 vehicle(s)
Year Make Model Fitment Notes 2006 Subaru WRX WRX / WRX Limited / WRX STI / WRX TR 2005 Subaru WRX WRX / WRX STI 2004 Subaru WRX WRX / WRX STI 2003 Subaru WRX 2002 Subaru WRX
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.