- Set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications
- High-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
- Polyurethane provides a greater resilience to crushing or deforming under pressure
- Allows shock absorber reservoirs to stay fixed in position better instead of rattling and twisting out of alignment
- Excellent for off-road use
- Energy Suspension high-pressure endurance tests made in a range of extreme temperature conditions show HYPER-FLEX polyurethane lasts 5 to 10 times longer than conventional rubber
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
If you have equipped your vehicle with externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs to enhance performance on the trails or anywhere, Energy Suspension offers this set of polyurethane bushings. Depending on the mounting location of the reservoir, they can snug around the shock tube or even roll cage bars if necessary. Because polyurethane provides a greater resilience to crushing or deforming under pressure, it allows shock reservoirs to stay fixed in position instead of rattling and twisting out of alignment. If you’ve got aggressive driving or off-roading in mind, these bushings will truly hold up under duress.
Polyurethane construction provides stronger, more resilient cushioning to prevent harsh vibrations being transferred to the passenger area, and its durable construction will not collapse, deform, or crumble the way rubber mounts can. Polyurethane offers the ability to stand up and perform extremely well under extreme temperatures and resist degrading after being exposed to road grime, salt, even leaking oils or other vehicle fluids. Energy Suspension proudly manufactures all components in the United States, and backs them with a 2-year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.6.91Brand: Energy Suspension Part Number: 9.9163G UPC: 703639736219
Founded in the early 1980s in San Clemente, California, Energy Suspension has specialized in the development and improvement of polyurethane, and has always been a believer in finding ways to use it to create products that improve automotive performance. Since the company’s earliest days, their mission has been to be number one in quality, product lineup, and customer service when it comes to polyurethane bushings, mounts, and other vibration-dampening grommets. Today, their worldwide presence, loyal yet expanding customer base, and industry-wide respect show their efforts have paid off. Energy Suspension has achieved many firsts in the world of polyurethane suspension products, and CARiD offers best prices on many of them here. In an independent test done by Mopar Muscle magazine, a late model Dodge Challenger Hemi was fitted with Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings throughout all steering and suspension components. While the ride was still comfortable after the change, the improved Challenger’s lap times dropped consistently from 76 seconds with OEM rubber to 74 seconds with the polyurethane bushings. Their more resilient nature resisted crushing and warping under pressure – in turn, leading to reduced body lean and better tire grip which allowed faster speeds around turns. Considering races are often won by a fraction of a second, it’s easy to see the significant benefits that Energy Suspension bushings can bring to your car or truck.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)