- Forms a tough, durable, chemical resistant film that will properly lubricate bushings and metal components for a lifetime of use
- Designed to be applied once to Energy Suspension bushings, mounts, and grommets before installation on your vehicle
- Lubricant is waterproof, and will not melt, burn, or coagulate under extreme operating conditions
- Provides a constant film of lubrication that prevents the rapid wear that comes from metal-to-metal contact
- Prevents corrosion on metal components
- Reduces high-frequency vibrations that cause noise, vibrations, and harshness which create an unpleasant driving experience
- Available in multiple packaging sizes and applications
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Energy Suspension Prelube is included with the purchase of each bushing or grommet kit. Before installation, only a small amount is needed to effectively lubricate all contact areas on the bushing for life. While designed for optimum performance with polyurethane, PreLube can also be used for effective lubrication and protection of any other metal, plastic, or rubber items around the house. PreLube repels water and it will not break down or coagulate under extreme operating temperatures. Choose a large 8-ounce container, or .5-ounce packets.
Properly lubricated, polyurethane construction provides stronger, more resilient cushioning to prevent harsh vibrations being transferred to the passenger area, and its durable construction will not collapse, deform, or crumble the way rubber can. Polyurethane offers the ability to stand up and perform extremely well under extreme temperatures and resist degrading after being exposed to road grime, salt, even leaking oils or other vehicle fluids. Energy Suspension manufactures its Prelube to the same exacting standards they build all of their products to - In the United States, and backed with a 2-year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.2.64 53.42
Brand: Energy Suspension Part Numbers:
Founded in the early 1980s in San Clemente, California, Energy Suspension has specialized in the development and improvement of polyurethane, and has always been a believer in finding ways to use it to create products that improve automotive performance. Since the company’s earliest days, their mission has been to be number one in quality, product lineup, and customer service when it comes to polyurethane bushings, mounts, and other vibration-dampening grommets. Today, their worldwide presence, loyal yet expanding customer base, and industry-wide respect show their efforts have paid off. Energy Suspension has achieved many firsts in the world of polyurethane suspension products, and CARiD offers best prices on many of them here. In an independent test done by Mopar Muscle magazine, a late model Dodge Challenger Hemi was fitted with Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings throughout all steering and suspension components. While the ride was still comfortable after the change, the improved Challenger’s lap times dropped consistently from 76 seconds with OEM rubber to 74 seconds with the polyurethane bushings. Their more resilient nature resisted crushing and warping under pressure – in turn, leading to reduced body lean and better tire grip which allowed faster speeds around turns. Considering races are often won by a fraction of a second, it’s easy to see the significant benefits that Energy Suspension bushings can bring to your car or truck.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)