- Spring Isolators reduce the play and slack that worn OEM rubber spring pads cause – improving handling and stability over all types of road conditions
- Front or Rear Coil Spring Lift Isolator kit offers replacement front or rear coil spring pads with greater built-in height to raise overall vehicle ride height by 1.75 inches over stock
- Two flexible sleeves are also included in Front or Rear LIFT Isolator and Front Upper or Lower Coil Spring Isolator kits which wrap onto and cushion the end of the spring
- Energy Suspension high-pressure endurance tests made in a range of extreme temperature conditions show HYPER-FLEX polyurethane lasts 5 to 10 times longer than conventional rubber
- Polyurethane bushing construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
- Available in multiple colors that are thoroughly integrated into the polyurethane, not coated on
- All hardware needed for installation is included along with helpful instructions
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Energy Suspension Coil Spring Isolators are designed for mounting on top, underneath, and around both sides of the coil springs to suit a variety of needs. Isolators from Energy Suspension replace OEM rubber spring pads with more durable polyurethane construction. Most are sized and shaped to match original equipment specifications and tolerances. However, for those looking to add a subtle increase in ride height to their vehicle, Front or Rear Coil Spring Lift Isolators provide an overall vehicle lift of 1.75 inches over stock for minimal cost by doubling as spacers to push the axel and frame of the car further. Existing factory springs and shocks/struts can be retained, saving you money. Lift isolators can be used for front and rear coil springs together, or just in a front application to level and offset slope-nose front designs many modern 4x4s have.
Polyurethane construction provides stronger, more resilient cushioning to prevent harsh vibrations being transferred to the passenger area, and its durable construction will not collapse, deform, or crumble the way rubber mounts can. Polyurethane offers the ability to stand up and perform extremely well under extreme temperatures and resist degrading after being exposed to road grime, salt, even leaking oils or other vehicle fluids. Energy Suspension proudly manufactures all components in the United States, and backs them with a 2-year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.7.68 23.73
Brand: Energy Suspension Part Numbers:
Founded in the early 1980s in San Clemente, California, Energy Suspension has specialized in the development and improvement of polyurethane, and has always been a believer in finding ways to use it to create products that improve automotive performance. Since the company’s earliest days, their mission has been to be number one in quality, product lineup, and customer service when it comes to polyurethane bushings, mounts, and other vibration-dampening grommets. Today, their worldwide presence, loyal yet expanding customer base, and industry-wide respect show their efforts have paid off. Energy Suspension has achieved many firsts in the world of polyurethane suspension products, and CARiD offers best prices on many of them here. In an independent test done by Mopar Muscle magazine, a late model Dodge Challenger Hemi was fitted with Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings throughout all steering and suspension components. While the ride was still comfortable after the change, the improved Challenger’s lap times dropped consistently from 76 seconds with OEM rubber to 74 seconds with the polyurethane bushings. Their more resilient nature resisted crushing and warping under pressure – in turn, leading to reduced body lean and better tire grip which allowed faster speeds around turns. Considering races are often won by a fraction of a second, it’s easy to see the significant benefits that Energy Suspension bushings can bring to your car or truck.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.