Universal Royal Blue Shock Boots (9.8130B) by Energy Suspension®, 2 per Pack, with Zip Ties. Surround and protect your shock absorber pistons from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for the front or rear of your vehicle. Resilient polyurethane construction is resistant to damage, cracking, or degrading when exposed to the harshest mud, winter salt, oily contaminants, rock hits, and the elements.
- Set of two slide-on cover pieces designed to protect front or rear shock pistons from grime and road-based contaminants
- Boots come with zip ties included (additional ties are sold separately in packets also, see Product Options)
- Can also be used to effectively protect steering stabilizers
- Durable polyurethane construction is resistant to warping, cracking, or degrading – even after steady exposure to mud, winter salt, oily contaminants, rock hits, and the elements
- Minimum compressed height is 3”, max extended height is 14”
- Opening diameter is 2” at shock base, 1.25” at top opening
- Overall outer diameter 3” at large end, 2.5” at smaller end
- Easy to clean for attractive display
- Designed to work with OEM shock boots or aftermarket shock boots
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
When eyes are going to be on the underside of your ride, display attractive color with these protective boots that wrap around any tubular shock absorbers. Keep them on to protect clean, well preserved underbody components, then remove them to display original equipment at a car show. Or vice-verse if it is preferable to conceal shock absorbers that are already scratched, dented, and dirty. Multiple colors are available and whatever color you select, these are easy to keep clean by hand. Each boot comes with a durable zip tie to customize the end of the boot to just the right tightness.
Polyurethane construction provides stronger, more resilient cushioning to prevent harsh vibrations being transferred to the passenger area, and its durable construction will not collapse, deform, or crumble the way rubber can. Polyurethane offers the ability to stand up and perform extremely well under extreme temperatures and resist degrading after being exposed to road grime, salt, even leaking oils or other vehicle fluids. Energy Suspension proudly manufactures all components in the United States, and backs them with a 2-year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.6.25Brand: Energy Suspension Part Number: 9.8130B UPC: 703639415466
Founded in the early 1980s in San Clemente, California, Energy Suspension has specialized in the development and improvement of polyurethane, and has always been a believer in finding ways to use it to create products that improve automotive performance. Since the company’s earliest days, their mission has been to be number one in quality, product lineup, and customer service when it comes to polyurethane bushings, mounts, and other vibration-dampening grommets. Today, their worldwide presence, loyal yet expanding customer base, and industry-wide respect show their efforts have paid off. Energy Suspension has achieved many firsts in the world of polyurethane suspension products, and CARiD offers best prices on many of them here. In an independent test done by Mopar Muscle magazine, a late model Dodge Challenger Hemi was fitted with Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings throughout all steering and suspension components. While the ride was still comfortable after the change, the improved Challenger’s lap times dropped consistently from 76 seconds with OEM rubber to 74 seconds with the polyurethane bushings. Their more resilient nature resisted crushing and warping under pressure – in turn, leading to reduced body lean and better tire grip which allowed faster speeds around turns. Considering races are often won by a fraction of a second, it’s easy to see the significant benefits that Energy Suspension bushings can bring to your car or truck.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)