Eibach® Performance Suspension Parts ReviewsShop Eibach
| Posted by Brad | (Ottawa, IL)
I installed the pro Eibach lowering kit with the anti roll kit and the my 2011 Challenger handles better then I thought it would .
| Posted by Leigh | (Somerville, NJ)
I recently purchased new wheels and tires for my vehicle, but the wheel gap between the fender and the tire was hideous. I didn't want to get too crazy with the suspension so I figured I would go with a simple lowering spring application. The price was great and the ease of installation was amazing. The ride quality of the product is perfect and it really gave my car the drop it needed.
| Posted by John | (Tacoma, WA)
Easy to install and the red looks good. Reduced sway of the vehicle with minimal reduction in ride comfort. I recommend if you want to make your SUV handle better.
| Posted by Daniel R | (Plainsboro, NJ)
With the 2012 Civic Si, this product is perfect! 5 stars overall. It looks good, with great quality and amazing results. This product is cheaper than new tires and gives your rims a fighting chance against potholes! Thanks Eibach and thanks CARiD! By the way, CARiD has the best customer service! Highly recommend.
- Arnott® - Coil Spring Conversion KitStarting at: $172.02$172.02
- Daystar® - ComfortRide™ Front Leveling KitStarting at: $39.95$39.95
- Lakewood® - Traction BarsStarting at: $83.44$83.44
- Suncore® - Suspension Upgrade KitStarting at: $399.00$399.00
- Timbren® - Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitStarting at: $214.67$214.67
- Unity® - Replacement Complete Strut AssemblyStarting at: $79.24$79.24