Yellowstuff Front Brake Pads (DP41200R) by EBC®. FMSI Reference Number: D460, D647, D1182. 2 Pairs. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when pads are cold and maintains it without fade even under the hottest operating temperatures. Best suited for higher horsepower cars.
- Designed to provide an optimum combination of street and racetrack performance
- Unique composition allows high braking friction when brakes are cold
- Features a cold friction rating of 0.5
- Backing plate and side edges of brake pad are yellow powder coated for resistance to corrosion
- Pad surfaces have chamfered edges to reduce contact against rotor lip that forms over time and causes squealing
- Center gap allows for proper heat expansion of brake pads
- Built in noise-reducing shims
- Provides equivalent performance to GG-rated brake pads
- Patented Brake-In™ red pad surface coating provides better grip during the first 100 miles after new pads are installed
- Patented Brake-In™ red pad surface coating scours off any existing glaze or heat spots from brake rotor surface for more even surface mating
- 6 month/10,000 mile manufacturer warranty against premature pad wear under normal driving conditions
EBC Yellowstuff 1793 compound is a true winner all round, it has high friction from cold, not requiring warm up for street use yet when loaded up and really hot the brakes just get better. Even up to truck weights these pads grip and do not heat fade. They also suitable and the most fastest brake pads for Trackday and Drift racing. EBC yellows are ECE Brake safety tested which means they must work perfectly from cold at least as good or better than stock pads. When Yellowstuff see some heat (which is not tested for in the ECE R 90 brake safety regulations) they really show their pedigree. On Japanese cars built with lower friction FF rated pads these deliver a full grade higher stopping and on German cars built with GG these are about the only aftermarket pads that will match or beat the pretty good German OE spec pads and that takes some doing.
Founded and based in the United Kingdom, EBC Brakes is a premiere producer of brake components for passenger cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, ATVs, and even scooters. EBC brake pads and rotors are preferred by fleet operators of emergency vehicles, livery cabs, and by discerning racers all over the world for the effective grip, superior lifespan, resistance to heat buildup, and proper fit they deliver. From the company president down to every employee, EBC strongly believes that brake components that are truly superior must be constructed from the most effective materials and also offer the lowest environmental impact possible. Likewise, EBC will never put their name on any products that cut corners in development, quality control, or are manufactured using sweatshop working conditions where human rights are not valued. When you want the best, most responsible brake components that meet or exceed OEM specification without dealer OEM markup, EBC Brakes is the only name you need to know.