Ultra Flo™ Polished Stainless Steel Muffler by DynoMax®. This muffler packs straight-through design for unrestricted exhaust flow and a dyno-proven increase in power inside a polished stainless steel shell that delivers a show quality shine. It maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing undesirable interior resonance.
- Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torque
- Engineered to give your car a deep performance tone
- Stainless steel construction for lifelong protection
- Polished finish for a mirror-like shine
- CRF (Continuous Roving Fiberglass) technology absorbs unwanted interior resonance
- Dyno proven to flow up to 2,000 SCFM and support up to 1,900 horsepower
- Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty and 90-Day Performance & Sound Guarantee
The stainless steel Ultra Flo Polished muffler will give your car a powerful throaty tone while dampening unwanted interior resonance thanks to CRF (Continuous Roving Fiberglass) technology. It is manufactured from stainless steel to provide corrosion resistance and lifelong durability and is polished for a brilliant, show-like shine. The muffler's straight-through construction with a perforated tube inside allows for proper sound absorption while ensuring the free flow of exhaust gases and reduced back pressure. Improved, unrestricted flow is one of the most important factors in gaining horsepower and torque. The Ultra Flo Polished Muffler is covered by a limited lifetime warranty and 90-day Performance & Sound Guarantee to make sure it fully meets your expectations.
DynoMax, a member of the Tenneco conglomerate that also includes well-known names such as Walker, Monroe, Kinetic, etc., is one of the leading North American manufacturers of performance exhaust products. Built on over 25 years of market leadership, it centers on engineering and launching new systems that feature a quality sound, ultimate performance, and long-lasting durability - everything expected from premium exhaust component. The DynoMax Performance Exhaust product line, consisting of a wide variety of mufflers, pipes, and exhaust systems, was first introduced by Walker in 1987. Driven by the theme "Pure, Unadulterated Power," the brand is committed to creating groundbreaking products that reveal the true nature of any vehicle.