- DUNLOP® SP SPORT 01SP SPORT 01 Summer / Performance Tires by Dunlop®. Jointless Band Technology™ helps maintain the car tire's shape, enabling smooth performance at highway speeds. Aramid reinforced bead helps provide lower sidewall stiffness for...Enhanced wet and dry tractionSmooth highway ride$462.00 - $478.00 (ea)
- DUNLOP® SP SPORT MAXXSP SPORT MAXX Summer / Performance Tires by Dunlop®. This modern tire features Multi-Radius Tread Technology™ which helps deliver superb dry handling while maintaining wet traction. Twin Hydro-Paddle Technology™ incorporates a...Superb dry handlingEfficient water evacuation$502.00 - $636.00 (ea)
- DUNLOP® SP SPORT MAXX DSST ROFSP SPORT MAXX DSST ROF Summer / Performance Tires by Dunlop®. Since tires are the only thing that holds your vehicle on the road, they are an important aspect of safe driving. So, if your summer tires that you took off last year...Give you high performance in hot summer conditionsOffer excellent grip and superior handling on dry or wet roads$706.00 - $735.00 (ea)
- DUNLOP® SP SPORT MAXX GTSP SPORT MAXX GT Summer / Performance Tires by Dunlop®. This modern tire features Multi-Radius Tread Technology™ which helps deliver superb dry handling while maintaining wet traction. Flatter tread profile helps provide an...Superb dry handling and driver feedbackEnhanced wet traction$471.00 - $898.00 (ea)
- DUNLOP® SP WINTER SPORT 3DSP WINTER SPORT 3D Winter / Performance Tires by Dunlop®. This automotive tire is optimized to handle every kind of winter condition, thanks to three different sipes positioned on specific parts of the tire. It benefits from Dunlop...Drivability in all weather conditionsExcellent dry handling$464.00 (ea)
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.