- DUNLOP® WINTER MAXXWINTER MAXX Winter / Performance Tires by Dunlop®. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered at CARiD. Crafted from the toughest materials and made...$89.00 - $226.00 (ea)
- DUNLOP® ENASAVE 01 A/SENASAVE 01 A/S All Season / Eco Tires by Dunlop®. This OEM tire comes as original equipment for the Mitsubishi i-MiEV (Mitsubishi innovative Electric Vehicle) city car.$137.00 - $164.00 (ea)
- DUNLOP® GRASPIC DS-3GRASPIC DS-3 Winter / Performance Tires by Dunlop®. This present day tire features premium silica-based fiber which helps the tread remain soft at lower temperatures for enhanced traction and control on ice. Digital Rolling...$83.00 - $248.00 (ea)
- DUNLOP® SIGNATURE IISIGNATURE II All Season / Performance Tires by Dunlop®. This automotive tire features Evaqua Grooves™ which help pump away water for responsive handling on wet roads. VersaLoad Technology™ helps provide consistent handling,...$84.00 - $143.00 (ea)
- DUNLOP® SP 10SP 10 All Season / Performance Tires by Dunlop®. This all-weather tire offers a quiet ride. Advanced tread pattern helps provide great wet-weather grip. Variable pitch tread design helps reduce noise for a quiet ride. Optimized...$119.00 (ea)
- DUNLOP® SP 20 FESP 20 FE All Season / Performance Tires by Dunlop®. Three circumferential grooves for water evacuation aid traction in wet road conditions. An all-weather tread design with hard block edges, wide lateral grooves, and multiple sipes...$85.00 (ea)
- DUNLOP® SP 31SP 31 All Season / Performance Tires by Dunlop®. Asymmetric tread pattern helps provide a balance of wet and dry performance. Multi-Pitch Tread Design Technology™ helps reduce noise for a quiet ride. Circumferential tread grooves...$114.00 - $150.00 (ea)
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.