HAVOK Custom Painted Spinner Wheels by DUB®. The soft action of DUB Spinners, with the slow pickup of speed on acceleration and the perpeetuum mobile spinning on stops puts your ride in another dimension. The precision build and the quality bearings make the DUB Spinners a unique experience.
The DUB Spinner wheels come in many shapes, but they are all built on a one-piece base wheel cast in aerospace quality aluminum. All the custom wheels come in the same fitments. They all have the DUB super quality spinner hub, with a top quality ball bearing with minimal friction, making the spinners look like they are defying the laws of nature. The DUB base wheel is designed for spinners and floaters, with the fine tolerances and precision manufacture that are key to truly stunning visual effects. No matter which design of spinner/floater you prefer, you are always sure to get top quality and truly stunning style and performance when you choose spinners or floaters from DUB spinners. DUB knows how to keep the spinners spinning.
DUB is leading the engineering of spinners. The constantly evolving DUB designs constantly move the front of spinning and floating experiences forward, creating ever better possibilities for truly astounding custom showstoppers.
- Cast One-Piece base wheel
- Cast aluminum spinner/floater supported by stable hub design with first class ball bearing
- Hand-Built in Aerospace Grade T-6061 Cast Aluminum
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Compatible with Original Tire Pressure Management Systems (TPMS)
- Fatigue Tested
- High Speed Dynamic Durability Tested 200+mph
- X-ray Non-Destructive Analysis
- Impact Tested Dye Penetrating Crack Inspected
- Chrome Standard Finish
- Full Range of Custom Finishes Available
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made and are therefore not returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
DUB is focusing its efforts on the top end of the accessory wheel market, where the company strives to create trends rather than follow them. DUB sources wheels and parts from U.S. manufacturers, except for a very few special products. Only first class materials and manufacturers are trusted for the production of the exclusive and refined DUB wheels.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge