- Product Details
MULTI Custom Painted Forged Wheels by DUB.1 ONE®. These are luxury wheels for discerning enthusiasts who have an understanding of both high-end design and high-end engineering. They are individually engineered for perfect fitment to each order. Customers can choose between Concave and Deep Concave centers.
Three-piece construction makes it possible to engineer the DUB.1 wheels for a perfect fit to your vehicle and your individual taste. The wheel center can be combined with different widths of the barrel halves in an almost innumerable number of ways to achieve the precise measurements you desire. You can also get the finish you want. Just ask. The face can be finished in any single tone finish or PPG color match paint, in chrome and in two-tone finish. The lip can be delivered in any single tone finish or PPG color match paint. You can combine any color base and pinstripe color. The same goes for the inner barrel. All wheels can also be ordered with custom painted center caps, with stainless, black or chrome lug bolts and with aluminum valve stems.
- Forged 3-Piece or Monoblock Construction
- Hand-Built in Aerospace Grade T-6061 Cast Aluminum
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Compatible with Original Tire Pressure Management Systems (TPMS)
- Lip Re-Spun for Additional Bending Strength
- Fatigue Tested
- High Speed Dynamic Durability Tested 200+mph
- X-ray Non-Destructive Analysis
- Impact Tested
- Dye Penetrating Crack Inspected
- Full Range of Custom Finishes Available
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made and are therefore not returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
DUB.1ONE has set out to redefine wheel design, to get away from the bling-bling styling, the flashy chrome, the hot pink and the zebra print. DUB.1 wheel designs are clean, minimal, detailed and fresh. DUB.1 designers don’t follow trends – they create new trends. All DUB.1 wheels are custom made for the particular vehicle they are to be installed on. The finishes are exquisitely executed in liquid paint or powder coat. The wheels are manufactured in the U.S.A. by one of the most trusted names in the industry, with over 30 years of experience in wheel fabrication. All parts are also sourced from U.S. manufacturers.
- More Accessories
- Product Reviews
Product Reviews (0)