Universal Single DIN AM/FM/CD Receiver by Dual®. If you’re in search of a high-end entertainment product while also looking to customize your dashboard, this add-on is just the ticket. This device delivers superior performance with the capability to bring you entertainment that makes sense.
- Receiver Size Single DIN
- Faceplate Security Detachable
- Peak Power Output 15 watts x 4 channels
- RMS Power Output 7 watts x 4 channels
- Preamp RCA Outputs 1 Pair
- Sub Preamp RCA Output N/A
- Preamp Voltage 2 volts RMS
- Built-In Equalizer 3-Band EQ with 3 presets
- Display Type LCD
- Display Color Blue/Black
- Button Color Blue
- CEA-2006 Compliant Yes
- Wireless Remote Control No
50.27Brand: Dual Part Number: XD1228 UPC: 827204105436
- Receiver Size: Single DIN
- Faceplate Security: Detachable
- Motorized Faceplate: No
- Remote Control: No
- RMS Power Output: 5 watts x 4 channels
- Preamp RCA Outputs: 1 Pair
- Dedicated Subwoofer Preamp RCA Output: No
- Preamp Voltage: 2 volts
- Built-In Equalizer: 3-band parametric equalizer
- Display Type: LCD Text Display
- Display Color: Blue
- Button Color: Blue
- CEA-2006 Compliant: Yes
- AM/FM Tuner: Yes
- FM Presets: 18
- AM Presets: 12
- Radio Data System (RDS): No
- CD-R/RW Playback: Yes
- MP3 Playback: No
- WMA Playback: No
- DVD/Video Playback: No
- USB Input: Front
- Additional Audio/Video Inputs: Front 3.5mm
- Navigation: No
- Audio/Video Outputs: 1 Set of Audio RCA Outputs
- Satellite Radio: No
- HD Radio: No
- Bluetooth Connectivity: No
- A2DP Music Streaming: No
- Steering Wheel Control Compatible: No
- CD Changer Controls: No
- Rear View Camera Input: No
- Memory Card Reader: No
Vehicle Fitment This part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Note ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.