Dr Beasleys® Auto Detailing ReviewsShop Dr Beasleys »
Does what it says, keeps the dirt and grit at the bottom of the bucket. The most affordable price on the Internet, and CARiD is great too. They customer service department helped me a lot.
| Posted by Paul | (Stockbridge, GA)
The glass cloth work perfectly no streaking or residue and also removes oily finger prints. Just a great product and the Dr. Beasley line of products and presentation is very classy.
I absolutely love this product! I heard about it from a friend who used it in her car and she was amazed with the results. I figured if it worked in her car (she's got two cats, one dog, and three young kids), then it would certainly work in my home! Not only have I used it in the bathroom (not to be graphic, but eliminating the odor is so much better than masking it with a sweet floral scent!), but I've actually sprayed Neutra Scent in my boys' basketball shoes, in their baseball cleats, and even in their gym bags! It Works! I highly recommend it!
I detail vehicles plus maintain my own, and these pads are decent. Should last a long time for the average person who washes their own cars. I liked the price so much, I even purchased 5 of them. It's very important to use a good pad or mitt to help prevent swirls. These will hold a lot of water and soap.
- Zymol® - Smart KitStarting at: $136.99$136.99
- Shining Monkey® - Wash & Wax TreatmentStarting at: $7.20$7.20
- Vapamore® - MR-100™ Primo Steam CleanerStarting at: $299.00$299.00
- Scratch Protector® - Premium Super Soft TowelStarting at: $15.44$15.44
- Eco Touch® - Waterless Car WashStarting at: $11.99$11.99
- Coverking® - Car DusterStarting at: $9.99$9.99