Clutch Slave Cylinder (CS650021) by Dorman®. Bore Diameter: 3/4"; Material: Plastic. Includes: 1 Clutch Slave Cylinder. Dorman’s Clutch Slave Cylinder effectively returns hydraulic pressure to the clutch system, restoring the ability to shift properly again. All of the Slave Cylinders contain high quality EPDM rubber components for compatibility with brake fluid. Long-lasting service is ensured. Dorman also offers a Clutch Master Cylinder, available separately, as well as a Clutch Master and Slave Cylinder Assembly.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Concentric Slave Cylinder is pre-filled and pre-bled for immediate service upon installation, saving time, money and labor
- The Concentric Slave Cylinder comes with the bearing and the disconnect tool for ease of repair (where applicable)
- Rigorous quality control measures have been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
- Bore Size: 19mm
- Describe Type: External
- Item Grade: Standard Replacement
- Material: Plastic
- Product Condition: New
Dorman Products, Inc. is well-known as a leader in providing quality auto parts to the aftermarket. They have earned their reputation for excellence from over three decades of experience in providing automotive replacement parts, fasteners and service line products primarily for the automotive aftermarket. Their prestigious position stems from a unique combination of application expertise, innovative product design, and breadth of product offerings, many of which are not conveniently or economically available elsewhere.