PRISCO Monoforged Wheels by Donz®. These single-piece aluminum alloy custom wheels are forged from a single block of monolithic aluminum, giving the lightest, strongest wheels possible. Choose a style that complements your car, whether it’s European, Asian or American.
Forged in a single piece from a massive block of 6061-T6 aluminum, these uncompromising custom wheels are the strongest, lightest wheels available, and are custom-made for each customer. A giant hydraulic press forces a chunk of aluminum the size of a suitcase into the die. This not only compels the metal into the shape of a wheel, but tightens the grain and makes the metal denser. This work-hardened aluminum is stronger than the original alloy, allowing the manufacturer to use less of it for lightness. This is particularly important near the edge of the rim as it reduces the wheel's momentum - the wheel will be easier to accelerate and brake than a heavier wheel. At the same time, the wheel is stronger, the better able to resist the ravages of the street, like potholes and curbs.
Many Donz Wheels are suitable for adding a staggered fitment to your RWD car or SUV, giving it that aggressive stance where the rear wheels are obviously bigger than the fronts. It's common practice to use tires an inch or two wider on the rear axle of a RWD vehicle for added rubber on the road. Style-wise it gives the car or truck an athletic appearance, and that added rubber on the road will improve acceleration, cornering and braking all at the same time.
Donz wheels introduced a new technology to the industry, by adding a polished, and we mean wicked shiny, stainless steel lip to many of its wheel styles. This lip is in many ways superior to chroming the same area of the lip right over the native aluminum. Aluminum is difficult to chrome properly, and is prone to cracking and flaking - especially on a wheel that's exposed to the elements. Stainless takes an amazingly high polish, and is far longer-lasting in this application.
- Custom paint colors and combinations
- One-piece forged wheel for unparalleled strength and lightness
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Rennen® International, has become known as and is widely regarded as "the one-stop shop" for every driver's wheel needs, from custom manufacturing, forged, "one-off", custom sets to mass production of some of the latest and greatest cast wheels the industry has to offer. They manufacture such distinguished brands as Estrella, Donz Wheelz and Onyx. Rennen International is a company that fully understands all spectrums of the wheel market and constantly strives to meet the demands of each and every end-consumer, always exceeding all expectations of their products and services. With a corporate presence in New York and LA, they’re poised to provide service all over North America and the world. Their relentless pursuit of every aspect of the aftermarket industry, from ultra-high-end multi-piece forged wheels, one-piece forged wheels, and moderately priced cast wheels means there’s a Rennen-branded wheel for every car.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge