DC20 Chrome with Black Accents Wheels by Dolce®. It is impossible to stay unnoticed when you ride by on your car, truck or SUV with a set of these superb wheels.
Dolce wheels impresses the world with its ultra modern designs. Setting standards of quality, that wheel brand has earned a reputation any company would dream to achieve. Dolce wheels comply with the JWL/VIA standards. They will drastically change the exterior of your car, truck/SUV and will not make your wallet much lighter as the deal with its affordable price will be really enticing.
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Among the other international companies dealing in alloy wheels manufacturing, WTD is definitely in the lead for quality and design of its wheels. WTD has been in the wheel market for more than 12 years already. It started the wheel producing business in 1998 and is still on the market. This Californian company produces such eye-catching wheel brands as Katana Racing wheels, Dolce wheels and Ninja wheels. The management of the company has always paid special attention to its customers' wishes. Their main goal is to give the best product for the best price. The range of WTD wheels designs is wide enough to find the needed item for your car's upgrade.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge