Dodge Viper Suspension Systems
Bolster your Dodge Viper's ride quality with some great new suspension products from CARiD, and we are sure you'll be delighted with the results! These amazing, top brand suspension products, including shock absorbers, bushings, leveling kits, lowering kits, sway bar assemblies and much, much more for the Dodge Viper will give your car improved performance and a smoother, more enjoyable ride. You can customize the way your Viper feels every day to your own driving style and preferences, making your car feel the way you always wanted it to. This is the single most effective way to modify your Viper for improvements you can feel!
CARiD stocks these great Dodge Viper suspension systems and shock absorbers at the best prices available online, and supplies only the best products from brands you can trust. Within our fantastic range you'll find incredible gear from great manufacturers like Skyjacker, Rancho, Prothane, Competition Engineering, Eibach, ReadyLift, Energy Suspension, Hotchkis, Air Lift and many, many more, and all at our great value prices. You can place your order for your fantastic new Dodge suspension kits here on our secure site, or call us toll free today to get your Viper suspension products!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 9 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- Energy Suspension® - Control Arm Bushing SetStarting at: $68.59$68.59
- Eibach® - Pro-Kit Lowering KitStarting at: $396.75$396.75
- KW Suspensions® - Hydraulic Lift SystemStarting at: $8,249.99$8,249.99
- Belltech® - Variant 2 Coilover Lowering KitStarting at: $3,395.75$3,395.75
- Energy Suspension® - Sway Bar BushingsStarting at: $16.89$16.89
- KW Suspensions® - Clubsport Coilover Lowering KitStarting at: $5,699.99$5,699.99
- KW Suspensions® - Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitStarting at: $4,149.99$4,149.99
- Hotchkis® - Billet Sway Bar BracketsStarting at: $99.95$99.95
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootStarting at: $5.76$5.76
- Lakewood® - Traction Bar SnubbersStarting at: $18.99$18.99
"I like it!"
"Hotchkis adj strut rods are of the best quality, I really enjoy the performance of Hotchkis products, currently rebuilding suspension of a 1972 Dodge Challenger. Thank you for great products. "
"Hotchkis products are of great quality, would recommend these suspension parts to anyone, thank you for a great product, looking to buy more items soon. "
"It took about 3 hours to install the front kit and the rear blocks with mostly hand tools. I think now my truck rides better then it was stock. Very Pleased"
"I'm not a racer, but got the traction bars because my pickup, even with sandbags, is a little light in the tail. Plan to only use them when the snow tires are on, seasonally. Good price, good quality, easy install."