Dodge Viper Brakes, Pads, Rotors
The Viper is known across the world because of its exciting performance and unique style so if you’re lucky enough to own one then you probably drive it at every opportunity. That means that you need it to be running at its best so you’re looking for some performance upgrades. Well, you can finally stop looking because we have everything you need including Dodge Viper brakes, pads and rotors which are extremely important for ensuring that you can always stop in time but they also cost much less than you would probably expect!
Your vehicle’s brakes are obviously designed to do their best but with technology constantly improving and new braking features and systems being developed aftermarket systems just keep getting better and better. We stock some of the biggest brands in the industry including Brembo, Hawk and EBC which means that you know you’re going to get the quality that can only come from manufacturers with years of experience and knowledge of the best and most proven technologies. Because we have great prices you know you’re getting the right value and because we have all the information you need you know you’re going to make the right decision!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 19 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- DBA® - 4000XS Series™ Drilled and Slotted Rear RotorStarting at: $160.73$160.73
- BAER® - Sport Decela RotorsStarting at: $340.19$340.19
- HAWK® - Autocross and Track Compound Front Brake PadsStarting at: $143.09$143.09
- EBC® - USR Series Sport Slotted RotorsStarting at: $307.14$307.14
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $49.41$49.41
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Front Brake PadsStarting at: $43.40$43.40
- BREMBO® - GT Series Slotted Custom Painted Brake KitStarting at: $4,771.20$4,771.20
- DBA® - 5000XS Series™ Drilled and Slotted Front RotorStarting at: $465.00$465.00
- BAER® - Sport Ceramic Decela PadsStarting at: $55.49$55.49
- HAWK® - Performance Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $120.20$120.20
"It was very good and amazing looking. Car stops quickly."
"Looks very good and easy to install. The price was worth it. Excellent quality product."
"This was my first time basically doing anything on my car, I'm not much of a mechanic, but after following simple instructions, I was able to install these quickly and without any difficulties. Aside from that, these are excellent brakes and rotors, they exceeded my expectations, and I love them!"
"This is a great product and excellent company to purchase it from. Installation was no problem and looks and functions great. Highly recommended."
"These brakes suprised me on how good they actually are. I really bought them for the looks and was hoping that they might stop my truck as well. They do stop the truck! They stop really well actually. I would definitely buy these again."