- (71)Clutch KitsDodge Stealth
- (11)FlywheelsDodge Stealth
- Rebuild KitsDodge Stealth
- Seals & GasketsDodge Stealth
- (21)Oil CoolersDodge Stealth
- (1)BearingsDodge Stealth
- (1)Transmission FiltersDodge Stealth
- (10)Transmission Pan, Drain Plug, Filler CapDodge Stealth
- (1)Clutch LinkagesDodge Stealth
- AT Bands & ClutchesDodge Stealth
- (2)Transmission MountsDodge Stealth
- (8)Transmission Solenoids, Sensors, Switches, Control UnitsDodge Stealth
- (25)Transmission ShiftersDodge Stealth
- (2)Clutch PedalsDodge Stealth
The Dodge Stealth, a vehicle produced in the 1990s, was a rebadged version of the Mitsubishi GTO imported to the United States and Canada. It is a 2-door coupe or convertible, with an extremely powerful V6 engine (turbo was an option) mated to either a 4-speed automatic or 5-speed/6-speed manual transmission. Specially designed and constructed, the Dodge Stealth quickly became a popular car in North America, as well as the Mitsubishi GTO in Japan. The Stealth was initially meant to be used as a pace car for the Indianapolis 500 race, but it gained much popularity all over the United States.
On this webpage, you’ll find an extensive collection of Dodge Stealth transmission parts. We carry the components for the Stealth of all production years. The parts are designed and manufactured by reliable companies, for example, FRAM, ATP, Timken, and National. For your convenience, we grouped all products by production year, product type, price range, and brand. We also provide comprehensive descriptions, images, and installation instructions. With us, restoring the transmission of your Stealth is fast, easy, affordable, and very convenient.
- Sachs® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Sachs®. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels, forks,...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$75.28 - $2,643.44
- RhinoPac® Premium Clutch KitPremium Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. Upgrade your vehicle to a RhinoPac Clutch Kit to get smooth clutch operation and precise shifting you expect from your car. Each part is precision engineered to ensure the extended service and...Helps restore factory-like performanceDurable construction for long-term use$65.99 - $1,424.49
- Sachs® Clutch DiscClutch Disc by Sachs®. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels, forks,...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$29.78 - $618.31
- Sachs® Clutch Pressure PlateClutch Pressure Plate by Sachs®. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels,...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$40.01 - $1,789.50
- LuK® RepSet™ Clutch KitRepSet™ Clutch Kit by LuK®. Each LuK RepSet contains everything you need to get the job done right: new clutch, disc, release bearing, pilot bearing (where required), spline tool and lubricant. Designed and engineered to...100% functionally tested and guaranteed to meet OEM performance specifications.Each set contains everything your need to do the job right$63.50 - $954.91
- Valeo® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Valeo®. Replace your worn out transmission part with this reliable component by Valeo to get optimum performance for your vehicle that won't cost you a fortune. This top-notch product is precision designed to meet or...Valeo's Clutch Kit comes with all the necessary components to do a complete clutch installation.Long life, smooth engagement, original equipment form, fit and function.$67.14 - $1,754.43
- RhinoPac® SE Clutch KitSE Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. If the clutch on your import vehicle is slipping, chattering, or dragging and shifting is difficult, replace it with a RhinoPac SE Clutch Kit. They’re designed to match the OEM clutch in both form and...Precision-matched for flawless functionality with other driveline componentsSmooth and clean engagement with no noise or vibration$86.61 - $336.36
- EXEDY® OE Replacement Clutch KitOE Replacement Clutch Kit by EXEDY®. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers.$42.14 - $2,998.72
- EXEDY® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Exedy®. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you...$42.14 - $2,998.72
- Beck Arnley® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...Comes with everything required for successful installationOE quality products from top original equipment$82.91 - $1,010.87
- RhinoPac® Replacement Solid FlywheelReplacement Solid Flywheel by RhinoPac®. This flywheel will help you restore your vehicle's original drivability as it is made to exact OEM specifications but with enhanced durability over the stock unit. Each part is dynamically...Replaces worn, grooved, cracked, and warped flywheelsEnsures the correct clutch disc contact surface$49.15 - $514.29
- Sachs® FlywheelFlywheel by Sachs®. All flywheels are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM standards. SACHS offers a full range of application coverage for the most popular domestics and import vehicles. Look-up is made easy with NFW (New Flywheel)...$44.04 - $1,111.04
- ATP® Flywheel ShimFlywheel Shim by ATP®. ATP is your number one source for replacement parts that ensure a precise fit, high reliability, superior durability, and long-lasting service life at an affordable price.OE quality at an affordable priceOE fit and function$8.45 - $15.06
- LuK® FlywheelFlywheel by LuK®. LuK conventional flywheels are dynamically balanced to reduce vibration and improve clutch performance. All new – never remanufactured – every flywheel component is engineered and built to original-equipment...Engineered and manufactured to OE specificationsAll new components - including ring gear and dowel pins$43.56 - $177.44
- FRAM® Automatic Transmission CartridgeAutomatic Transmission Cartridge by FRAM®. Keep the vital components of your automatic transmission well supplied with clean transmission fluid with a FRAM automatic transmission filter. FRAM filters trap even the smallest...Prevents transmission failuresEffectively catches particles and debris$5.84 - $154.48
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Transmission PartsClutch Kit vs Clutch Disc or Pressure PlateIf you’ve decided it’s time to replace the clutch on your manual-transmission car, you’ve reached the point where advantages (crisp, new-feeling response) have come to outweigh disadvantages (significant labor costs or time spent doing it yourself). Whether you don’t have a choice because your old clutch slips badly, or you want to take initiative and upgrade your vehicle by sharpening performance off the line, you have high expectations about the finished result once high labor costs are paid or you’ve spent a lot of time and effort doing it yourself. You’re anticipating silky release and take-in of the clutch pedal, smooth running without harshness or vibrations, crisp shifts that chirp tires on pavement, and the fact that your vehicle feels brand new again. Knowing what’s important when a clutch job is being done can get you those results and save you money, because taking shortcuts usually yields disappointment.
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A TransmissionIn this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of the unit. Although both perform gear shifts in the same fashion, there's often confusion about these two terms because the word "transmission" is sometimes used as a blanket description to include transaxles when it should not be.
- Replacement Transmission PartsHow To Perform An Automatic Transmission Fluid & Filter ServiceIn this installment, we'll give you the steps for replacing the transmission fluid and fluid filter inside your vehicle's automatic transmission – saving you several hundred dollars by sparing you a visit to the shop. This maintenance procedure is a straightforward one, and it's important for the overall longevity of your transmission. The engineers that built your car tested it thoroughly, and they know more than anyone on earth does about its breaking points and how to keep mechanical components healthy, so following your vehicle manufacturer's recommended service intervals is essential. While draining a trans pan and refilling it only replaces one-half to two-thirds of your overall fluid (the rest remains inside the torque converter), don't let it diminish the importance of keeping your automatic trans fluid (ATF) fresh.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper$66.97 - $82.29
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$1,662.50 - $3,632.50
Dodge Stealth Transmission Parts Reviews
2005 Chevy Tahoe