The eye-catching and well-rounded Dodge Stealth is an especially widely used vehicle in the United States, and with its imaginative design and remarkable build quality, it is simple to see why. If you are the owner of one of these wonderful Dodge cars and are looking at upgrading its looks or perhaps giving it a few extra advantages with some hot upgrades, CARiD have all that you need to do it at the most affordable prices on the internet. You could get started with some impressive after market headlights, that can not just give your Dodge Stealth a whole new look, but also make driving in the dark very much safer and more enjoyable.
We have a terrific choice of custom headlights for the Dodge Stealth, for instance our modern Dodge Stealth halo projectors, our attractive Dodge Stealth Euro headlights, and our powerful and effective Dodge Stealth projector headlights. No matter which design and style you prefer for your trusty Stealth, they are guaranteed to give your Dodge a fashionable look you'll really love, along with making your Dodge better for you and your passengers. All of our Dodge Stealth Euro headlights and projector headlights are effortless to set up, and are backed by extensive guarantees that give peace of mind when it comes to you and your Dodge Stealth. Browse through the exceptional Dodge Stealth range and get yours today at CARiD!
- Lumen® Rectangular Sealed Beam LED HeadlightsRectangular Sealed Beam LED Headlights by Lumen®. Replace your dim and dated standard reflector sealed beams with our full LED projector headlights and get an upgrade in illumination and style that will improve your visibility and...$89.99 - $339.99
- Lumen® Custom Sealed Beam LED HeadlightsCustom Sealed Beam LED Headlights by Lumen®. 1 Pair. Replace your dim and dated standard reflector sealed beams with our full LED projector headlights and get an upgrade in illumination and style that will improve visibility and...$89.99 - $374.95
- IPCW® Rectangular Sealed Beam Crystal HeadlightsRectangular Sealed Beam Crystal Headlights by IPCW®. To get a classy look that will greatly change the appearance of your vehicle, go with this highly efficient set of lights. Using intensive light in a focused beam pattern, this...Projector lenses provide you stronger and more concentrated light output in comparison to ordinary crystal headlightsUnique light design makes your vehicle more visible to oncoming cars$24.06 - $250.48
- J.W. Speaker Rectangular Evolution Projector LED HeadlightsRectangular Evolution High/Low Beam Projector LED Headlight by J.W. Speaker®. Popular in the heavy duty trucking market, Evolution is a simple drop-in replacement for 7x6" headlights. They feature a tough die-cast aluminum housing...UV-resistant polycarbonate lensDie-cast aluminum housing provides maximum protection$258.57 - $523.26
- Hella® Rectangular Sealed Beam Conversion Headlights7x6 Rectangular Conversion Headlights by Hella®. If you're looking for reliable lighting solutions, Hella has you covered. Designed using advanced technologies, Hella products ensure the ultimate in quality and illumination. They...For the ultimate in illuminationMade using quality materials and advanced technologies$63.96 - $162.56
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Lumen® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsParking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install...$8.99 - $29.95
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement BulbsSilverStar Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and a...$10.99 - $119.99
- Sylvania® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Exterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility,...$10.99 - $119.99
- Sylvania® Parking Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard parking light bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance...$10.99 - $24.77
- Putco® LED Headlight Conversion KitHeadlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$81.99 - $251.99
- Putco® Headlight BulbsHeadlight Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're also available...$31.99 - $36.99
- Oracle Lighting® LED Conversion KitLED Conversion Kit by Oracle Lighting®. These LED bulbs are designed to outperform standard halogen bulbs, and match the brightness of HID bulbs. Each bulb emits 2,200 lumens rivaling the top of the line HID bulbs. The unique...Lumens: 2200 lm (per bulb)Lifetime: 30,000 hrs$152.96
- Oracle Lighting® Plasma Fog Light LED BulbsPlasma Fog Light LED Bulbs by Oracle Lighting®. The ORACLE Plasma LED bulbs are a safe and easy way to upgrade the look of your vehicle. Simply remove the halogen bulb and plug in the Plasma LED, there is no need for ballasts,...Total output: 650 lumensLow Power Consumption$84.15 - $101.15
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Engine Control Module$247.04 - $379.96