The Dodge Sprinter is designed to be a usable vehicle no matter what your job is. It has plenty of comfort and features to get you to your destination in a good mood and it gives you enough room to take almost anything you could imagine so you can move large amounts of furniture, take bulky tools or fill it with almost anything else. Of course you want it to look its best at all times since you drive it so often and it represents you (and maybe even your company) but this can be difficult.
There are a range of aftermarket accessories to help you with this and one of the best ones is a custom grille. They’re designed to continue giving your vehicle protection from road debris without stopping the airflow to your radiator so they won’t get in the way of your Sprinter’s performance. However, the visual effect they can have on the front of your vehicle can be stunning and they can completely change the statement that your Sprinter makes to people who see it. They’re a cost effective accessory with the ability to change the look of your entire vehicle.
- T-Rex® Upper Class Mesh GrilleUpper Class Mesh Grille by T-Rex. Impressive top-quality stainless steel mesh guarantee the perfect look of your vehicle's front. Hand-assembled in the USA.$69.86 - $1,828.83
- Dresden® Chrome Mesh Grille KitChrome Mesh Grille Kit by Dresden. Give your vehicle the refined look of luxury with a Dresden Luxury Klasse Chrome Mesh Grille. Its unique and elegant style will elevate your vehicle to the level of prestigious motor car. The...$590.00 - $3,990.00
- APG® Aluminum Billet GrilleAluminum Billet Grille by APG. Enhance exterior and add stylish accent to your vehicle with Billet Grille by APG. This mirror-polished Grille is made of aluminum for high durability and is designed application-specific to fit your...$22.23 - $285.00
- Fia® Winter Front and Bug ScreenWinter Front and Bug Screen by Fia. Heavy-Duty Deluxe Quilted with Interchangeable Heavy Mesh Bug Screen.$72.60 - $124.30
- Fia® Grille Bug ScreenGrille Bug Screen by Fia. Custom-fit truck grill screen. Custom fit for most pickups, sport-utility vehicles, minivans and vans.$31.35 - $56.65
- Sherman® Grille MoldingsGrille Moldings by Sherman. What makes Sherman parts different is attention to detail, and an unwavering commitment to deliver the kind of solid value demanded from parts the Sherman experts use in their own projects. That's why...$7.22 - $196.70
- Sherman® Replacement GrilleReplacement Grille by Sherman. A grille is the most eye-catching part of your vehicle's front end that also makes it unique and recognizable. If your old grille is damaged in a front end collision or looks unsightly due to chips and...$7.80 - $576.84
- APG® Polished Horizontal Billet Main Grille (D66612A)Polished Horizontal Aluminum Billet Main Grille by APG. Grille Type: Bolt Over/Overlay/Bolton. Enhance exterior and add stylish accent to your vehicle with Billet Grille by APG. The Grille is made of aluminum for high durability....$117.23
Guides & Articles
- Custom GrillesGrille Insert – Overlay – Replacement - Which install method is best?If you're shopping for a new custom grille to add visual impact to the front of your car or truck, you'll see the installation methods described using such terms as "replacement", "insert", and "overlay". In this article, we’ll discuss what makes each of these methods different from each other. Whenever possible, we recommend reading a manufacturer’s installation instructions that may be available online before making a purchase. That way, you can make an informed decision regarding your ability to install the grille yourself or not. You’ll also get a sense of what tools and equipment you might need. We invite you to browse through our selection of hand tools, power tools, and other automotive tools should you find yourself in need of any of these labor-saving devices.
- Custom GrillesPolished, Plated, Painted | Grille Finishes For Any TasteAutomotive enthusiasts enjoy engaging in discussions about which car model is sleekest, which truck is brawniest, which wheels are best-looking, which car wax makes paint its shiniest, and so on. The conversations are eternal, encouraging exploration of minute details on any given subject. But ultimately, there really isn't any answer to the question of what is the best of something because it comes down to a matter of taste. Custom grilles are certainly no exception.
- Custom GrillesChoosing Your Grille Design | Mesh, Billet, CNC & MoreThe grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it's one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles section, we allow you to go a step further with grilles that complement, enhance, or revamp your front end a little or a lot depending on your preference. You can take this to its ultimate conclusion by creating a look for the front of your car that everyone will recognize as YOU. In this article, we'll guide you through the types and styles of grilles we offer, and we'll cover terminology you may not be familiar with such as mesh, billet, and CNC styles.
Dodge Sprinter Custom Grilles Reviews
2006 Chrysler 300