Your Sprinter is a great vehicle for taking everything you need to take with you to your destination but some things take more room than they should. One of those things is your bike which can cause damage if it isn’t secured properly but securing it properly involves a lot of effort and a lot of stress so sometimes it’s just not worth it. Well, we have a wide range of Dodge Sprinter bike racks that can secure your bike without the effort you’re used to so that you never have to worry about damage again!
We offer a wide range of bike storage solutions including hitch-mount racks, roof-mount racks, those that will mount onto your trunk for easier access and even those that allow you to carry a number of bikes at once. We have some of the most trusted brands in the industry like Rhino-Rack and Thule which means that you know you’re going to get high quality products that will work as you expect them to. We even have everything you need at fantastic prices so you can get peace of mind and more enjoyment without spending a fortune!
- Thule® Paceline Roof Bike RackPaceline Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. The Thule Paceline roof bike rack is designed to safely and securely transport your bike on your vehicle's roof. It fits most bikes with disc brakes and you can install it on most roof racks on...$158.95
- Thule® ThruRide Roof Bike RackThruRide Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Thule's thru-axle fork mount carrier fits the complete range of thru-axle diameters without needing adapters and has universal roof rack system compatibility.One-handed throw-hood design fits 12mm to 20 mm thru-axles and 9mm quick release hubs (with included adapter).Expanding wide-jaw clamp accommodates a bike's thru-axle with no loose parts for easier bike loading.$174.95
- Thule® Tandem Carrier Pivoting Roof Bike RackTandem Carrier Pivoting Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. This tandem and recumbent bike carrier loads faster and easier than any other carrier on the market. The unique design makes it so easy even one person can load and unload a tandem...Innovative pivoting fork mount design enables easy one person loading and unloadingSecure stainless steel skewer holds fork in place for safe transport$350.95
- Thule® Sidearm Roof Bike RackSidearm Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Many of today's expensive high-tech bikes feature frames made from exotic materials like carbon fiber, which can be easily damaged if mishandled. The Sidearm bike rack holds the bike by the front...$158.95
- Thule® Big Mouth Roof Bike RackBig Mouth Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. The Big Mouth rack offers fast loading and secure bike transportation at an affordable price. The upright carrier provides the most upright stability and the self-adjusting jaws provide optimal...$142.95
- Thule® Prologue Roof Bike RackPrologue Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Transport your bicycle quickly, safely and economically with the Prologue Roof Bike Rack. The Prologue is an affordable fork mounted carrier that can carry road, hybrid and mountain bikes with...$110.95
- Thule® Criterium Roof Bike RackCriterium Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. The advanced "frame hold" design of the Criterium rack features a C-Clamp that gently grips and holds the frame for secure and stable transport without risk of damage to the frame. The clamp...$150.95
- Thule® Circuit Roof Bike RackCircuit Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. If you're in the market for a fork mount roof bike rack that's easy to load, delivers safe and secure transport, and has aerodynamic good looks, your search is over. The Circuit's SecureSkewer and...$126.95
- Yakima® Viper Roof Bike RackViper Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. The Viper is Yakima's mid-priced fork bike mount rack. It provides all of the stability of a fork bike mount along with features you won't usually find elsewhere at this price; like tool-free...$97.20
- Yakima® SprocketRocket Roof Bike RackSprocketRocket Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. This is Yakima's premium fork bike mount rack that will transport virtually any bike up to 45 lbs. with a standard 100mm x 9mm quick release front hub, from skinny tired road bikes to...$148.50
- Yakima® SideWinder Roof Bike RackSideWinder Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. Now you can get the stability of a fork bike mount rack for a tandem bike with the SideWinder Roof Bike Rack. The SideWinder will hold a tandem more securely than a wheel-tray design, and its...$319.95
- Yakima® Raptor Aero Roof Bike RackRaptor Aero Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. If you're looking for an economical, simple to mount and load upright bike rack, your search is over. The Raptor Roof Bike Rack mounts easily to round, square, factory, and aero crossbars with...$114.75
- Yakima® HighRoller Roof Bike RackHighRoller Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. Carry virtually any bike on your roof rack with Yakima's top of the line upright bike carrier. The HighRoller accommodates bikes up to 50 lbs., with 20" to 29" wheels and tire widths up to 3",...$166.05
- Yakima® FrontLoader Roof Bike RackFrontLoader Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. This versatile carrier may be the easiest to install and load bike rack yet devised. The simple to operate built-in clamps attach to round, square, factory, and aero crossbars, with no tools...$152.55
- Yakima® ForkLift Roof Bike RackForkLift Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. In the past if you wanted the stability of a fork bike mount rack, but your vehicle had factory crossbars, you were out of luck…but no more. The ForkLift is Yakima's fork bike mount rack made...$126.90
Guides & Articles
- Cameras & Driver SafetyHitch Mounted Bike Carriers Put The Bikes At The Right HeightWe have already introduced you to the wide range of bicycle carrier accessories that we offer, including trunk-mounted, roof-mounted, trailer hitch-mounted, and pickup truck bed-mounted. In this article, we will spend additional time exploring your options when it comes to selecting a hitch-mounted bike carrier.
- Bike RacksBike Racks: Secure Carrying Ability For Your Two-WheelerBicycle riding, whether done for leisure, for exercise, or for sport, seems to be more popular than ever, at least judging by all the weekend riders we see hitting the pavement and the trails all over the place. In fact, bicyclists are saddling up 12 months a year; they certainly are not letting weather and temperature extremes prevent them from pedaling the miles.
Dodge Sprinter Bike Racks Reviews
2009 Toyota Matrix