Your Shadow needs to look as good as it can but you also need to use it for things that can cause mess and damage. One such activity is taking your bike to your favorite spot to ride and enjoy the outdoors where relaxation and freedom are in abundance but not only is it stressful to try to get the bike into the trunk it can also damage the bike, the vehicle or both. Well, you no longer need to worry about stress and damage because we have the Dodge Shadow bike transport options you need!
We know that everybody has different needs so we carry a wide range of options including those that allow you to transport your bikes on your roof, your trunk or even those that can attach to your trailer hitch. We carry brands like Thule and Rhino-Rack so that you know you’re getting quality products and they use a wide range of technologies and features to ensure that you don’t damage your bike or your vehicle. We have the prices to give you great value and we even have the information to help you make the perfect decision!
- Yakima® HoldUp Hitch Bike RackUniversal HoldUp Hitch Bike Rack by Yakima®. Carries 2 bikes and comes in versions for 1-1/4" receivers and 2" receivers. A tray-style hitch mount is easier and faster to load than other types of bike carriers, and Yakima combined...$363.15
- Yakima® FrontLoader Roof Bike RackFrontLoader Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. This versatile carrier may be the easiest to install and load bike rack yet devised. The simple to operate built-in clamps attach to round, square, factory, and aero crossbars, with no tools...$152.55
- Yakima® SprocketRocket Roof Bike RackSprocketRocket Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. This is Yakima's premium fork bike mount rack that will transport virtually any bike up to 45 lbs. with a standard 100mm x 9mm quick release front hub, from skinny tired road bikes to...$148.50
- Rhino-Rack® Rear Wheel Mount Bike CarrierRear Wheel Mount Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack®. Holds 2 bikes. If you're looking for that extra bike carrying capacity and your vehicle has a rear-mounted tire, why not try the Rear Wheel Mount Bike Carrier. The Bike Carrier is...Made from an ultra-light materialPowder-coated black$143.10
- Yakima® Viper Roof Bike RackViper Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. The Viper is Yakima's mid-priced fork bike mount rack. It provides all of the stability of a fork bike mount along with features you won't usually find elsewhere at this price; like tool-free...$97.20
- Yakima® Raptor Aero Roof Bike RackRaptor Aero Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. If you're looking for an economical, simple to mount and load upright bike rack, your search is over. The Raptor Roof Bike Rack mounts easily to round, square, factory, and aero crossbars with...$114.75
- Yakima® Whispbar™ WB200 Fork Mount Roof Bike RackWhispbar™ WB200 Fork Mount Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. The WB200 is just as elegant and technologically advanced as the Whispbar roof racks it’s designed for. The aerodynamic shape has a curved profile to match your roofline,...$241.65
- Yakima® ProRack™ Hitch Bike RackUniversal ProRack™ Hitch Bike Rack by Yakima®. If your vehicle has a 1-1/4" or 2" receiver hitch and you're looking for an economical way to transport bicycles, look no further than the ProRack Hitch Bike Rack. This rugged...$95.65 - $113.20
- Yakima® HighRoller Roof Bike RackHighRoller Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. Carry virtually any bike on your roof rack with Yakima's top of the line upright bike carrier. The HighRoller accommodates bikes up to 50 lbs., with 20" to 29" wheels and tire widths up to 3",...$166.05
- Yakima® ForkLift Roof Bike RackForkLift Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. In the past if you wanted the stability of a fork bike mount rack, but your vehicle had factory crossbars, you were out of luck…but no more. The ForkLift is Yakima's fork bike mount rack made...$126.90
- Yakima® SpareRide Spare Tire Bike RackUniversal SpareRide Spare Tire Bike Rack by Yakima®. Make that spare tire work for a living – the SpareRide easily attaches to your rear-mounted spare and turns it into a bike rack. Durable, stable and secure, it installs easily....New SuperCush ZipStrip™ cradles secure the bikes and make loading and unloading a breezeZipStrips™ secure bikes to the rack and are fully removable$186.30
- Yakima® Boa Roof Bike RackBoa Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. The Boa is Yakima's most affordable fork bike mount rack, designed to fit larger crossbar spreads of 32" to 50" and featuring a separate pivoting wheel tray. It attaches to round and square crossbars...$78.30
- Yakima® SwingDaddy Hitch Bike RackUniversal SwingDaddy Hitch Bike Rack by Yakima®. Fits 2" Receivers. The SwingDaddy is a swing away hitch rack with all the right moves. Get easy access to the rear of your vehicle anytime during your road trip, without the hassle...$314.55
- Yakima® DoubleDown Hitch Bike RackUniversal DoubleDown Hitch Bike Rack by Yakima®. Fits 1-1/4" and 2" Receivers. We're willing to wager you’ll never find a better hitch-style bike carrier for the price than the affordable DoubleDown. It not only carries bikes to...Holds up to 4 bikes and fits 1-1/4" and 2" receiversTilts away for rear-of-vehicle access$174.15
- Yakima® FullSwing™ Hitch Bike RackUniversal FullSwing™ Hitch Bike Rack by Yakima®. Fits 2" Receivers. The FullSwing is a swing away hitch rack with all the right moves. Get easy access to the rear of your vehicle anytime during your road trip, without the hassle...$398.25
Guides & Articles
- Cameras & Driver SafetyHitch Mounted Bike Carriers Put The Bikes At The Right HeightWe have already introduced you to the wide range of bicycle carrier accessories that we offer, including trunk-mounted, roof-mounted, trailer hitch-mounted, and pickup truck bed-mounted. In this article, we will spend additional time exploring your options when it comes to selecting a hitch-mounted bike carrier.
- Bike RacksBike Racks: Secure Carrying Ability For Your Two-WheelerBicycle riding, whether done for leisure, for exercise, or for sport, seems to be more popular than ever, at least judging by all the weekend riders we see hitting the pavement and the trails all over the place. In fact, bicyclists are saddling up 12 months a year; they certainly are not letting weather and temperature extremes prevent them from pedaling the miles.
Dodge Shadow Bike Racks Reviews
2009 Toyota Matrix