As with all cars your Dodge Shadow becomes an important part of your life because it gets you to where you need to go every day. That means that whether you’re driving it to work or to the store you need to know that it’s running as well as it possibly can but it’s difficult to do this when you’re using it every day. However, there are a range of accessories to help it run better and one of the easiest and most cost effective is the aftermarket air filter.
It replaces your standard filter and allows a higher flow of air to reach your engine from the atmosphere so that it can breathe easier. This means that you see a number of benefits including a smoother response when you accelerate, more power and better mileage so that your Shadow feels almost like a new car again. An aftermarket filter will use filtration technologies that are the same as or better than those in your standard filter to protect your engine from dangerous particles and it’s easy to install. When you add a cleaning solution to keep your new filter at its peak it becomes even more cost effective!
Forget about filter replacements and air flow troubles! Skillfully engineered and produced by the most knowledgeable experts and exhaustively tested, the air filters stored on our digital shelves ensure the lowest air restriction, unrivaled filtration efficiency, and maximum dust-holding capacity. Check over 30 air filter reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, to choose the product that will provide you with the power increase you need.
- Spectre Performance® - Oil Filler Funnel Cap Fits Stant Cap PNStarting at: $9.99$9.99
- aFe® - Pro DRY S Air FilterStarting at: $43.95$43.95
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $43.95$43.95
- GREEN FILTER® - Cylinder Air FilterStarting at: $28.46$28.46
- aFe® - Crankcase Vent Breather FilterStarting at: $22.95$22.95
- Rugged Ridge® - Conical Air FilterStarting at: $32.91$32.91
- AIRAID® - Breather FilterStarting at: $15.90$15.90
- K&N® - Air Filter Recharge KitStarting at: $9.72$9.72
- VOLANT® - Recharger KitStarting at: $16.10$16.10
- Spectre Performance® - AccuCharge Precision Air Filter Oiling System™Starting at: $11.99$11.99
"Definitely noticed a difference from the paper filter I previously used. Acceleration was quicker, and the car improved with a lower idle rpm and gas mileage. I would recommend this to anyone looking to upgrade an air filter. Easy installation and maintenance for people who like to take care of their car."
"What can I say, it is a K&N filter. The service and support at CARiD were awesome. "
"I have a 2010 Dodge Caliber SXT with 2.0 engine. Before K&N...24-27 mpg mixed driving (cty/hwy). After K&N filter installed...30-35 mpg mixed driving."
"Love it. It helps with gas milage, and you never will buy another one again."
"Bought the filter to add on to my existing CAI. Fit perfectly and i notice a big difference when using the RAM-AIR attachment."