- (32)Custom HeadlightsDodge Ram Van
- (33)Factory HeadlightsDodge Ram Van
- (11)Projector HeadlightsDodge Ram Van
- (30)LED HeadlightsDodge Ram Van
- (17)Halo HeadlightsDodge Ram Van
- Sealed Beam HeadlightsDodge Ram Van
- (4)Signal LightsDodge Ram Van
- (71)Fog LightsDodge Ram Van
- (85)Headlight BulbsDodge Ram Van
- (470)Auxiliary / Driving LightsDodge Ram Van
- LED Headlight KitsDodge Ram Van
Are you looking to find the absolute best in add-ons and solutions to provide your current Dodge Ram an improved image or some additional, useful amenities? If yes, you are in the best place. At CARiD, there is a magnificent line of upgrades intended for your year of Dodge Ram Van, and they were selected from the most reliable brand names on the market to supply you with great design and quality. Look at our brilliant Dodge Ram Van projector headlights, Dodge Ram Van Euro headlights and Dodge Ram Van halo headlights, which have been built to give your Dodge Ram a hot new look after dark as well as make your at night time behind the wheel safer and more pleasant.
Each one of the Dodge Ram Van replacement headlights you'll see at CARiD are designed by the best brands, and are provided with comprehensive extended warranties to give you protection. All of these headlights are really easy to set up for most owners, which means that you'll find it simple to install them and take advantage of them right off the bat. We supply probably the widest range of Dodge Ram Van projector headlights, so whether you like a European influenced design or a halo model, you'll discover the right pair of Dodge Ram headlights for you and your car at CARiD. We feature amongst the most affordable selling prices you'll get on the web, in addition to fast shipment and brilliant customer care, so don't procrastinate! Order your brand new Ram headlights straight away!
- Oracle Lighting® Round Color Halo HeadlightsRound Color Halo Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. These retrofit headlights are the most efficient way to get improved illumination while significantly enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your classic treasure. Built using modern...Amber Halos Can Be Used As Turn SignalsBlue, Green And Red Intended For Show Only$65.88 - $371.36
- Oracle Lighting® 4x6" Rectangular Full LED Halo Headlights4x6" Rectangular Full LED Halo Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. 4x6" Rectangular Full LED Halo Headlights are LED Replacement Headlamps for any vehicle application requiring 4x6" Headlamps. It features 15 high output, high intensity...Low Beam Lumen Output Per Lamp: 1,785LmHigh Beam Lumen Output Per Lamp: 3,825Lm$203.96
- Oracle Lighting® Headlights with Color HaloHeadlights with Color Halo by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Pre-Installed Lights are similar to stock OEM Factory Lights, meeting the durability and quality standards of OEM factory headlights. ORACLE Halo Rings are professionally...Plug & Play Design - These factory style, OEM Lights can be installed on your vehicle. No modification required.Plenty of color options to choose from$65.88 - $1,267.27
- Oracle Lighting® OEM Style Headlights with Color HaloOEM Style Headlights with Color Halo by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Pre-Installed Lights are similar to stock OEM Factory Lights, meeting the durability and quality standards of OEM factory headlights. ORACLE Halo Rings are...Plug & Play Design - These factory style, OEM Lights can be installed on your vehicle. No modification required.Plenty of color options to choose from$65.88 - $1,267.27
- Oracle Lighting® 7" Round Full LED Headlights7" Round Full LED Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. Excellent replacement headlight option for any vehicle with 7” Sealed Beam lamps. These Rugged 75W LED Headlights are built to operate in the worst possible conditions. Each light...Off-road use onlyTechnology Per Light: 15 x 5W CREE LEDs$339.96
- Oracle Lighting® 7" Round Full LED Color Halo Projector Headlights7" Round Full LED Color Halo Projector Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. The Ultimate LED replacement headlight option for any vehicle with 7” Sealed Beam lamps. The rugged design is perfect for Off-Roaders, Buggies, or any Classic...Off-road use onlyLow Beam Wattage Per Light: 30W Normal/36W Max$552.46 - $679.11
- Oracle Lighting® 7" Round Full LED Projector Headlights7" Round Full LED Projector Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. The Ultimate LED replacement headlight option for any vehicle with 7” Sealed Beam lamps. The rugged design is perfect for Off-Roaders, Buggies, or any Classic Wheeler!...Off-road use onlyLow Beam Wattage Per Light: 30W Normal/36W Max$407.96
- Oracle Lighting® Rectangular Color Halo HeadlightsRectangular Color Halo Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. These retrofit headlights are the most efficient way to get improved illumination while significantly enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your classic treasure. Built using...Amber Halos Can Be Used As Turn SignalsBlue, Green And Red Intended For Show Only$65.88 - $126.61
- Replace® Factory HeadlightsFactory Headlights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers because...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.12 - $1,977.87
- TYC® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by TYC®. When you're driving late at night, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your headlights to perform at their best. Then again, when one of your headlights gets damaged, you think...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$19.87 - $904.60
- Dorman® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.Replacement helps you pass state inspection - and avoid tickets and finesWiring harness included (where applicable)$16.93 - $929.44
- Sherman® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Sherman®. Don't risk your safety by driving with non-functional or damaged headlights. Replace them with Sherman headlights built to OEM specifications to provide a direct fit along with...Manufactured to exact OEM specificationsDirect fit replacement – no modifications required$35.24 - $867.64
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlight by K-Metal®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$25.50 - $2,863.13
- Eagle® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Eagle®. Go with these high quality replacement lights to improve your visibility and feel safe on the road. Each and every light is meticulously designed for a perfect fit to ensure durability and...Deliver improved performance and clearer visionDesigned to light up any road$19.65 - $659.85
- AC Delco® Replacement Sealed Beam HeadlightsReplacement Sealed Beam Headlights AC Delco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$9.79 - $42.42
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
Dodge Ram Van Custom & Factory Headlights Reviews
1998 Dodge Ram Van