- (827)Shocks & StrutsDodge Ram
- (214)Coil SpringsDodge Ram
- (7)Leaf SpringsDodge Ram
- Air SuspensionDodge Ram
- (300)Control ArmsDodge Ram
- (2)Sway BarsDodge Ram
- (179)Ball JointsDodge Ram
- Torsion BarsDodge Ram
- Shock & Strut HardwareDodge Ram
- (10)Self-Leveling SensorsDodge Ram
- (2)Suspension BushingsDodge Ram
- Alignment KitsDodge Ram
- (8)Suspension LubricantsDodge Ram
The Dodge Ram is a full-size pickup truck which was first introduced to the public in 1981. This vehicle is still in production. Known for its durability and reliability, the Ram has thousands of followers all around the globe. Unfortunately, like any other vehicle, it systems require repair from time to time. The suspension system also should be checked regularly as its parts take a lot of abuse over time and wear out eventually. If you are looking for replacement suspension parts for your Dodge Ram, but cannot find quality products at affordable prices, visit our site. In this section of our catalog we provide you with all needed suspension parts for your successful repair.
Whether you are going to replace your worn or damaged torsion bars, control arms, or leaf springs, you will definitely find all the parts you need in our catalog of Dodge Ram suspension parts. We cooperate with leading automotive manufacturers such as Omix-Ada, Mevotech, Auto 7, Delphi, etc., so we guarantee A1 quality and superb reliability of each and every part on offer. Everything is easy like A, B, C! Just look through our virtual shelves, find all needed parts and place your order with a few clicks of a mouse! In addition, we know that our reasonable prices will surprise you in a good way.
- ACDelco® Advantage Gas Charged Shock AbsorberAdvantage Gas Charged Shock Absorber by ACDelco. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...$19.47 - $60.30
- Monroe® Quick-Strut Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so youll not only save installation time, your vehicles ride and...$18.97 - $234.49
- Monroe® OESpectrum Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum Struts by Monroe. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...$19.13 - $363.07
- KYB® Excel-G Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G Series Shocks and Struts by KYB. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...$21.86 - $178.17
- KYB® Gas-a-Just Series Shocks and StrutsGas-a-Just Series Shocks and Struts by KYB. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with a monotube or...$27.04 - $132.15
- KYB® Strut-Plus Complete Strut AssembliesStrut-Plus Complete Strut Assemblies by KYB. Restore your vehicle's original ride, handling, and control capabilities with this ready-to-install assembly that doesn't require a spring compressor. All components, including the...$79.44 - $248.00
- MOOG® Strut and Coil Spring AssemblyStrut and Coil Spring Assembly by MOOG. The Complete Strut Assemblies feature a superior design and construction over the OE design. Highlighting the assembly is the Triple Piston Rod Seal. The outer wiper seal cleans the piston...$63.90 - $162.94
- Gabriel® Guardian Nitrogen Gas Charged Shock AbsorberGuardian Nitrogen Gas Charged Shock Absorber by Gabriel. Whether its a casual cruise over paved asphalt or a long drive on a rugged country road, Gabriel Guardian shocks provide high-quality comfort and stable performance under all...$13.46 - $18.88
- Gabriel® LTV Commercial Duty Shock AbsorberLTV Commercial Duty Shock Absorber by Gabriel. Not all light trucks and vans are driven equally. Service professionals have vastly different needs for their vehicles, especially their suspensions. So Gabriel LTV shocks are designed...$31.04 - $46.95
- Gabriel® ProGuard Shock AbsorberProGuard Shock Absorber by Gabriel. You cant always anticipate what the road throws at you. Thats why Gabriel ProGuard shocks are engineered for superior comfort and control, regardless of how tough the road conditions may be....$15.61 - $23.61
- Gabriel® ReadyMount Fully Loaded Strut AssemblyReadyMount Fully Loaded Strut Assembly by Gabriel. As a structural sub-system in the suspension/steering system of the vehicle, the strut module assembly requires the highest level of quality and performance to ensure vehicle safety...$58.86 - $198.38
- Gabriel® Ultra Premium Shock AbsorberUltra Premium Shock Absorber by Gabriel. Gabriel Ultra shocks and struts for todays vehicles are in a class of their own. Ultras are precision engineered with exclusive G-Force Technology for quicker response, longer life, improved...$17.48 - $149.19
- SenSen® Shocks and StrutsShocks and Struts by SenSen. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SenSen features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...$16.80 - $69.89
- SenSen® Speedy Strut Complete Strut AssemblySpeedy Strut Complete Strut Assembly by SenSen. To restore your vehicle's factory ride height and handling, go for this ready-to-install SpeedyStrut assembly. All components, including OE grade coil springs, strut mounts with...$68.23 - $144.89
- FCS® Bare Shocks and StrutsBare Shocks and Struts by FCS. FCS bare shocks and struts are engineered to restore your vehicle's handling and control. Monotube shock absorbers are also ideal as an upgrade from OE twin-tubes. Twin-tube shocks, struts, and...$18.91 - $76.74
Guides & Articles
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Ceramic Front Brake Pads$18.04 - $19.31
- Walker® SoundFX™ Aluminized Steel Direct-Fit Muffler$42.70 - $115.86
Dodge Ram Suspension Parts Reviews
2008 Dodge Ram