Dodge Ram Radiators
- Mishimoto® - Performance Aluminum RadiatorStarting at: $675.00$675.00
- Maradyne® - Jetstreme II™ Series Dual Electric FanStarting at: $271.29$271.29
- Flex-a-lite® - TransLife™ Transmission Oil CoolerStarting at: $46.79$46.79
- HPS Silicone Hoses® - Radiator HosesStarting at: $165.00$165.00
- JET® - ThermostatStarting at: $12.71$12.71
- Mr. Gasket® - Thermocap™ Radiator CapStarting at: $43.88$43.88
- Mishimoto® - Racing ThermostatStarting at: $48.00$48.00
- Flex-a-lite® - Engine Oil Cooler KitStarting at: $120.75$120.75
- Maradyne® - Mach Two Extreme™ Dual Electric FanStarting at: $435.88$435.88
- Mr. Gasket® - High Performance ThermostatStarting at: $19.94$19.94
"This fan works very well, but it should be made in larger sizes. Installing it was fairly easy. The wiring was a bit of a pain though. But it works and I ain't complaining."
"I was unsure initially as it required a water line. However, it is quite easy to set up. I use the defrost outlet on the side to defrost. I think that is a really clever solution. Shuts tight when there is no hose connected and can hook up a hose when I need to defrost. Compact, rugged and very well designed."
"I was running a 10" fan on the cooling system but then decided to upgrade to 12" size. This fan runs a lot smoother and quieter. The cycle time is shorter due to the amount of flow I am getting through my radiator, and the cooling system is where it needs to be now. Well worth the money spent."
"Fan works better than I anticipated, fit was amazing too. Easy to install in custom application. Runs quieter than the straight blade fan that I replaced."
"Outstanding! My transmission was running 190 degrees plus towing my camper. Put this cooler on and it ran at 162 degrees with the a/c on all the time with driving in 90 degree heat. I am really thinking about putting another one on the engine for more cooling. Great product!"