- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK UHP$98.48 - $136.44
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.53 - $318.12
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP PLUS$92.08 - $133.38
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT LX SPORT$151.62 - $592.08
- COOPER® DISCOVERER CTS$127.67 - $214.45
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $284.53
About Dodge Nitro Tires
The Dodge Nitro is a compact SUV that has both size and elegance on its side. It is a car that will make you have the confidence of taking on any journey and any terrain. Indeed, it is a powerful V6 vehicle that comes replete with great features specifically meant to give all the occupants a great drive whether short or long. The Nitro is a vehicle that can take on any kind of road or terrain provided it has been fitted with the right tires. Visit CARiD and sample the numerous Dodge Nitro tires featured from the top brands. They are the tires that you will feel proud of once you have fitted them to your majestic car. When taking on the tough roads that are mostly rough and which happen to have sharp objects and muddy areas, the all terrain tires will be the best fit. When on the other hand you want to fit your grand car with tires that will last months or years without necessarily changing, then opt for the all season tires. For extreme weather, consider summer tires and winter tires.
Dodge Nitro tire sizes range from 20” to 24”. The tires here are of the best quality and among the brands present include Firestone, Bridgestone, Nitto, Michelin, Goodyear, Toyo, Pirelli, Continental, Dunlop and Nexen among others. Indeed, the best tire brands are found at CARiD. Don’t forget that all of these tires emphasize quality and safety. You can rest assured that you are in the best hands once you choose to opt for any of the brands featured at CARiD. In addition, you will find that the tires here have the very helpful TPMS technology – the tire pressure monitor system. This is a technology that is used to measure the pressure of the tires and alert you while you are still driving.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.