Dodge Neon Radiators
- Mr. Gasket® - Thermocap™ Radiator CapStarting at: $43.88$43.88
- Omix-Ada® - Thermostat, 195 degStarting at: $11.03$11.03
- Mishimoto® - ThermostatStarting at: $48.00$48.00
- Flex-a-lite® - Heavy Duty Oil Cooler with 1/2" Female NPT FittingStarting at: $90.68$90.68
- HPS Silicone Hoses® - Radiator HosesStarting at: $132.00$132.00
- Mishimoto® - Performance Aluminum RadiatorStarting at: $217.50$217.50
- Flex-a-lite® - Engine Oil Cooler KitStarting at: $120.75$120.75
- Mishimoto® - Electric Fan with Aluminum ShroudStarting at: $185.50$185.50
- Flex-a-lite® - TransLife™ Transmission Oil CoolerStarting at: $44.03$44.03
- Flex-a-lite® - Trimline Electric FanStarting at: $101.99$101.99
"I'm truly thankful and happy! This process was beyond outstanding. Plus, this product is Great! Fits perfect in my 04 Jeep Wrangler Sport. Thanks CARiD."
"This fan works very well, but it should be made in larger sizes. Installing it was fairly easy. The wiring was a bit of a pain though. But it works and I ain't complaining."
"The delay in shipping was all good, the product was good too. Thanks!"
"It was easy to install and tooks about couple hours, works great so far. Recommend to anyone who wants replace old engine driven fan to high performance electric unit. Thanks for free shipping."
"I was running a 10" fan on the cooling system but then decided to upgrade to 12" size. This fan runs a lot smoother and quieter. The cycle time is shorter due to the amount of flow I am getting through my radiator, and the cooling system is where it needs to be now. Well worth the money spent."