Dodge Neon Performance Exhausts
Pump some life into your Dodge Neon with a new custom exhaust system from CARiD. Specifically designed for the Neon engine, these custom exhaust systems work to optimize engine functions, enabling the release of passive and trapped horsepower to give your car a much-needed punch. There are plenty of exhaust systems for all 1995 – 2005 Neon models. Get the exhaust system that matches your car’s specifications and engine size and you will enjoy up to 10% more horsepower and torque. Borla and Magnaflow have different Neon cat back exhaust systems. Replacing the stock exhaust with any of these will yield the highest increase in power and torque and improve engine efficiency 100%. Supplementing your exhaust system with performance headers, downpipes, mufflers, catalytic converters and tips from Weapon-R, Injen, Flowmaster, RBP and Gibson will give you an additional 10-20hp. Combined with the power boost from the complete custom exhaust system, it adds up to substantial power gains.
Engine efficiency is the second and equally important gain for you. The stock exhaust system hinders the engine from operating optimally and is to blame for the reduced power output you see over time. With a new aftermarket exhaust system in place, your engine will be restored to a level where it can operate as optimally as it did when new and will be able to consume fuel more sparingly than before. Better sound is guaranteed when you have a custom Dodge Neon exhaust system. Borla’s range of exhaust systems gives mild to moderate aggressive sound levels. You will easily find an exhaust that gives the kind of sound you want for your Neon. At an age when so many cheap auto parts flock the market, superior quality performance parts such as ours, are a gem. With our exhaust systems, you never have to worry about reliability because each of them is built to last for years.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Federal OEM Grade Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $293.52$293.52
- Flowmaster® - 50 Series Delta Flow™ MufflerStarting at: $101.99$101.99
- Weapon-R® - 3" Stainless Steel Downpipe and O2 HousingStarting at: $323.00$323.00
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $470.66$470.66
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit California OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $405.37$405.37
- Flowmaster® - 60 Series Delta Flow™ MufflerStarting at: $124.99$124.99
- DC Sports® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $477.47$477.47
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $40.41$40.41
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $8.00$8.00
- MBRP® - Pro Series™ T304 Stainless Steel Round MufflerStarting at: $219.99$219.99
| Posted by William | (Damascus, MD)
Sounds good, fits just right, easy to do I did it in my driveway.
Base • High Line • Sport • ACR • R/T • ES • SE • SRT-4 • SXT