Get greater satisfaction from driving your Dodge Magnum by increasing the car’s overall performance. A tried, inexpensive way to do this is by installing a custom made exhaust system from CARiD. Designed for the Magnum engine, each of these custom exhaust systems works by optimizing exhaust flow, which brings down backpressure, leading to greater power output. CARiD has tons of Magnum exhausts that you can choose from. All are made using the same superior technology for best results and will give you between 5-12% extra power and torque. Choose from Flowmaster cat back exhaust systems for 2005 – 2008 Magnum models, Borla Atak and Touring range of Magnum cat back exhaust exhausts and Corsa cat back exhaust systems for 2006 – 2008 models. Alternatively, combine your exhaust system with any of the performance headers, mufflers, catalytic converters, and tips from Gibson, MagnaFlow and BBK and get up to 20hp extra.
Fitting your Magnum with a custom exhaust system gives greater fuel efficiency and this drives your car’s fuel consumption down. Combine this with careful driving and you should see your mpg increase by 2 or more. Beyond the fuel savings, our custom exhaust systems are durable, come in sturdy stainless steel that wears well, and offer lasting performance. Buying a custom Magnum exhaust system is like investing in treasury bonds; you do not see the returns instantly but you know they will be there in twenty years. Ten years from now, your Magnum will still be running on the same custom exhaust system, assuming you keep the car all these years. The lifetime warranty or lifetime limited warranty that accompanies our exhausts is reassuring and is a reflection of the confidence we have in each exhaust system.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 3 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Gibson® - Ceramic Coated Steel Performance HeaderStarting at: $585.00$585.00
- Flowmaster® - Force II™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $675.68$675.68
- Borla® - S-Type™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,421.19$1,421.19
- Corsa® - Sport Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $900.00$900.00
- BBK® - Full Length HeadersStarting at: $469.97$469.97
- Taylor Cable® - Seal-4-Good™ Exhaust Header GasketsStarting at: $29.47$29.47
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $671.04$671.04
- Flowmaster® - Super 40 Series Delta Flow™ Diesel MufflerStarting at: $89.99$89.99
- Borla® - ATAK™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,357.44$1,357.44
- Gibson® - American Muscle Car™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $413.19$413.19
"The headers looked awesome when they arrived. I had ordered some Borlas but they did not fit my Magnum because it is an AWD. And so I ordered the Flowmaster's and it ended even better because I was able to keep my cut-outs. I guess everything happens for a reason. They sound great, look great, and I got a refund of the difference."
"Ordered this for my Dodge Magnum. Installation was a breeze. Gave it a throaty sound I was looking for, increased performance as well. Turns heads whenever I rumble by anywhere and sounds great when I jump on it on the open road. Very pleased!!!"
"i couldn't be more pleased with this exhaust. The sound is deep and throaty, with practically no drone at all. i highly recommend the 5" tips. they look sick!"