Dodge Magnum Performance Exhausts
Get greater satisfaction from driving your Dodge Magnum by increasing the car’s overall performance. A tried, inexpensive way to do this is by installing a custom made exhaust system from CARiD. Designed for the Magnum engine, each of these custom exhaust systems works by optimizing exhaust flow, which brings down backpressure, leading to greater power output. CARiD has tons of Magnum exhausts that you can choose from. All are made using the same superior technology for best results and will give you between 5-12% extra power and torque. Choose from Flowmaster cat back exhaust systems for 2005 – 2008 Magnum models, Borla Atak and Touring range of Magnum cat back exhaust exhausts and Corsa cat back exhaust systems for 2006 – 2008 models. Alternatively, combine your exhaust system with any of the performance headers, mufflers, catalytic converters, and tips from Gibson, MagnaFlow and BBK and get up to 20hp extra.
Fitting your Magnum with a custom exhaust system gives greater fuel efficiency and this drives your car’s fuel consumption down. Combine this with careful driving and you should see your mpg increase by 2 or more. Beyond the fuel savings, our custom exhaust systems are durable, come in sturdy stainless steel that wears well, and offer lasting performance. Buying a custom Magnum exhaust system is like investing in treasury bonds; you do not see the returns instantly but you know they will be there in twenty years. Ten years from now, your Magnum will still be running on the same custom exhaust system, assuming you keep the car all these years. The lifetime warranty or lifetime limited warranty that accompanies our exhausts is reassuring and is a reflection of the confidence we have in each exhaust system.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotorfrom $50.35 - $55.80# 18815842
- COMP Cams® Camshaft$438.02# 14631488
- KSport® SuperComp Rear Brake Kitfrom $3,752.50 - $4,002.50# 15269734
| Posted by Paul E | (Cordova, TN)
The headers looked awesome when they arrived. I had ordered some Borlas but they did not fit my Magnum because it is an AWD. And so I ordered the Flowmaster's and it ended even better because I was able to keep my cut-outs. I guess everything happens for a reason. They sound great, look great, and I got a refund of the difference.
- Popular Magnum Part Numbers
- Corsa® 14439 - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Rear Exit)
- Gibson® 317001 - American Muscle Car™ Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System - Stock Location Exit
- Flowmaster® 2030001 - Direct Fit Stainless Steel Catalytic Converter (2.5" Inlet / 2.5" Outlet)
- Flowmaster® 2030002 - Direct Fit Stainless Steel Catalytic Converter (2.5" Inlet / 2.5" Outlet)
- Dodge Magnum Models
- Magnum R/T Performance Exhaust Systems
- Magnum SE Performance Exhaust Systems
- Magnum SRT8 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Magnum SXT Performance Exhaust Systems
- Magnum SXT Special Edition Performance Exhaust Systems
- Magnum XE Performance Exhaust Systems