- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsVentvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$28.44 - $144.23
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- Putco® In-Channel Window VisorsIn-Channel Element Window Visors by Putco®. Preventing wind and rain drops from getting inside your car, these visors can make your journey more comfortable. Manufactured from top-grade ABS plastic, these products are designed for...$39.99 - $162.99
- AVS® Tape-On Low Profile Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsLow Profile Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Get all the benefits of Ventvisors without even looking like you have them installed. These are the lowest profile Ventvisors on the market and will give your vehicle a...Lowest profile ventvisors availableOE (original equipment) installed appearance$53.91 - $127.91
- GTS® In-Channel Ventgard™ Snap Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Ventgard™ Snap Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to eliminate window fogging. These deflectors are...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$55.87 - $86.01
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorSunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. The deflector color is Dark Smoke. Backed by 3-Year...$59.95
- WeatherTech® LampGard™ Headlight CoversHeadlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear and applies (peel &...$54.95
- GTS® Headlight CoversHeadlight Covers by GTS®. GTS Head Light covers will add aerodynamic styling to any car, truck, or SUV. Designed to help protect today’s expensive headlights, GTS Head Light covers are easy to install with no drilling or vehicle...$34.01 - $110.49
- GTS® Blackouts™ Tail Light CoversBlackouts™ Tail Light Covers by GTS®. Stand out from the herd with these distinctive tail light covers. Their stealthy blackout look will give your car or truck a dynamic look that will turn heads wherever you go. These covers...$47.45 - $129.67
- XPEL® Headlight Protection KitHeadlight Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car from rocks, gravel, debris, and...$48.97
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Dark Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (80361)In-Channel Dark Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (80361) by WeatherTech®. 2 Pieces Set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$59.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Dark Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (82361)In-Channel Dark Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (82361) by WeatherTech®. 4 Pieces Set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$99.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (71361)In-Channel Light Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (71361) by WeatherTech®. 2 Pieces Set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Dark Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (81361)In-Channel Dark Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (81361) by WeatherTech®. 2 Pieces Set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (70361)In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (70361) by WeatherTech®. 2 Pieces Set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$59.95
It certainly is a nice feeling to open your windows and ride down the highway with your hand laying on the window, feeling the wind ruffling your hair. However, as the days gradually become colder, you can easily catch a cold or get muscle cramps. A modern person such as yourself doesn't have the time to be sick, but it would be such a shame to give up your habit of riding with your windows open. There is a way, however, for you to enjoy fresh air from the open window without the fear of getting sick. Purchase a set of Dodge Magnum wind visors to enhance your experience while driving with open windows.
This upgrade might not look very important at first sight, but in reality it offers a lot of advantages that will help you combat the elements of nature. A lot can be said about rain deflectors, but let's start with their main function: the ability to keep rain, snow, dust, and debris outside while letting fresh air into your Dodge Magnum. This comes in handy whether you're driving through a scorching desert or if you are tackling a raging snowstorm. Another function of window visors that you're going to love is the reduction of wind noise. Window visors greatly reduce the turbulence caused by the wind which, first of all, reduces the noise, but also decreases the wind drag.
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
Dodge Magnum Wind Deflectors Reviews
2007 Dodge Magnum