The Dodge Journey is one of the best cross over SUVs in the market today. It is a car that has a beautiful shape and a good engine under the hood. It comes in several trims, whose engines range from 2.0L to 3.6L V6. It is undoubtedly a grand car that every family will love to own and be seen in. Given that the weather changes every so often and the state of the roads that you drive on change from one geographical location to the next, it is imperative that you have good tires that will take you to any of the destinations that you want. Visit CARiD online and explore the copious Dodge Journey tires on sale. There are over 120 tires that you can put on the car and which will give it the best performance depending on the weather and the terrain. The tire sizes at CARiD vary too. From size 16” to 22”, you can opt for the best brand that fits your grand SUV. Depending on the weather and the terrain that you will be tackling every other day, you will find that there are winter tires, summer tires all weather tires, all terrain tires and muddy tires. It is all upon you to choose the tires that best match your needs.
Among the Dodge Journey tires that you get to enjoy when shopping at CARiD online are the Dunlop SP Sport 5000 all sport, General G-Max AS-03 for all seasons and Michelin Pilot Super Sport. All of these tires have a firm grip which gives you a great handling experience. In fact, you will note the difference in terms of handling and when taking corners and even acceleration the moment you install Dodge Journey tires from CARiD. Among the finest additional features the tires come with is the tire pressure monitor system (TPMS), which further enhances your safety on the road.
Tires are the only thing that provides contact between your vehicle and the road. Their main function is to provide a comfortable ride, and therefore, they should be as hard-wearing and robust as possible, maintaining controlled and safe manoeuvrability for your vehicle. This is the reason why the process of selecting the right tires is so much important. Your driving enjoyment, as well as safety over the next thousands of miles, will depend on this choice. To help you with this challenging task, we've put together a list of the most reliable tires in the industry. Read over 3 tire reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the level of protection that is perfect for your needs.
- AchillesACHILLES® - ATR SportStarting at: $98.37$98.37
- BFGoodrichBFGoodrich® - Advantage T/AStarting at: $97.75$97.75
- BridgestoneBRIDGESTONE® - Blizzak DM-V1Starting at: $146.32$146.32
- ContinentalCONTINENTAL® - Conti4x4ContactStarting at: $170.85$170.85
- DelinteDELINTE® - D7Starting at: $96.32$96.32
- DunlopDUNLOP® - Direzza DZ101Starting at: $104.46$104.46
- FalkenFALKEN® - Azenis PT722Starting at: $103.09$103.09
- FirestoneFIRESTONE® - Destination LE2Starting at: $122.32$122.32
- GeneralGENERAL® - G-MAX AS-03Starting at: $103.55$103.55
- GoodyearGOODYEAR® - Assurance ComforTred TouringStarting at: $136.34$136.34