- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$62.24 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $100.05
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Dodge Intrepid Tires
The Dodge Intrepid is one of the cars that come with great features; features that appeal to every driver. It is a sedan that is economical to maintain and which handles exceptionally well. It has an engine that performs well and an interior that is comfy and practical. As for the exterior, you will need to work on the tires for beauty and also performance. Once you install the Dodge Intrepid tires found at CARiD, you can be sure of getting the best performance yet from your Intrepid. There are many featured tires at CARiD that are of the best quality. Given the different seasons that we experience every year, the shop has stocked all of the tires that you need to help you get through all of these seasons. If in winter, you will get great winter tires from different manufacturers. The same case happens to all of the other seasons. If going to terrains that you aren’t sure of, then buying the all-terrain or all-weather tires is the way to go. CARiD has the best brands that will give you the best performing tires in the market.
When shopping for Dodge Intrepid tires, you will need to consider the fact that safety is what matters most. The brands of tires featured at CARiD are all great when it comes to giving an exceptional performance where safety goes. The sipes, the voids, the shoulders, the rugs and the sidewall have all been designed and manufactured to give you the safest drive irrespective of the terrain and season. Among the Intrepid tires that you stand to enjoy include Achilles Platinum summer tires, the Bridgestone Ecopia EP 422 all season tires and 130 other types of tires. This gives you the widest range to choose from. Don’t forget that the tires at CARiD also come with TPMS – tire pressure monitor system - technology that helps you know the car’s tire pressure even when you are driving.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.