- (15)Complete SystemsDodge Intrepid
- (5)HeadersDodge Intrepid
- (114)Catalytic ConvertersDodge Intrepid
- (103)MufflersDodge Intrepid
- (60)Exhaust TipsDodge Intrepid
- (40)Exhaust PipesDodge Intrepid
- (34)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsDodge Intrepid
- (246)Replacement Emission Control PartsEmission Control
- (6)Performance ChipsDodge Intrepid
Is your Dodge Intrepid starting to slow down? Restore it to the engaging performance by which it was once defined with a new aftermarket exhaust system from CARiD. The wide range of custom Dodge Intrepid exhaust systems at CARiD are carefully designed to improve performance by freeing up engine power that is lost within the exhaust system. The stock exhaust system, by its very design, contributes to loss of engine power. This is why it is important for you to replace it with a custom exhaust system at the earliest chance you get. The difference between the two kinds of exhaust systems is in their construction and the mechanisms behind their operation. With a custom exhaust system, flow of exhaust systems is maximized and thus horsepower increased, which is not the case with the stock exhaust system. Replacing the Intrepid stock exhaust system with a custom exhaust will give your car an additional 20hp or more.
There are plenty of model specific custom exhaust systems from Borla, MagnaFlow, Flowmaster and Gibson to choose from. To install any of the direct replacement exhaust systems from these brands, you have to remove the entire stock exhaust system and fix them in its place. You will find them easy to fit into the car, as most are designed to be fitted on the driveway but if you prefer, you can have the installation done at a service centre. It won’t take more than an hour, especially if you get auto technicians to work on it. Investing in a Dodge Intrepid custom exhaust not only improves your car’s performance but also saves you money in the long haul. All our custom exhaust systems are durable and are built to give lasting performance. With one of these, you will have no need to buy another exhaust system for as long you keep your current Intrepid.
- Spec-D Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Spec-D. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$14.24 - $623.00
- MagnaFlow Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or no...$164.99 - $1,748.68
- MagnaFlow Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...$79.39 - $1,095.80
- DynoMax Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax. This dyno tested and track proven muffler features unrestricted, straight-through design for maximum horsepower and CRF Technology for sound reduction. Its 100% welded construction ensures long...$20.03 - $77.90
- DynoMax Super Turbo MufflerSuper Turbo Muffler by DynoMax. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and large...$48.86 - $185.86
- DynoMax Ultra Flo Welded MufflerThis muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps, tip, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing...$66.15 - $230.24
- DynoMax VT MufflerVT Muffler by DynoMax. The revolutionary DynoMax VT performance muffler will give your vehicle a deep, throaty sound and eliminate drone while increasing exhaust flow and horsepower. It is built using the exclusive DynoMax Valve...$94.15 - $253.65
- MBRP Smokers Exhaust StackUniversal Smokers Exhaust Stack by MBRP. Nothing says big-rig brawn like a set of stacks belching diesel exhaust straight up in the air. Its a great look for a diesel pickup, as well as being totally practical. Pick the stack size...$159.99 - $274.99
- Vibrant Performance 304 SS Rectangular Exhaust Tip304 SS Rectangular Exhaust Tip by Vibrant Performance. All Vibrant exhaust tips are made of T304 Stainless Steel for optimum corrosion resistance and then go through a three stage polishing process for a brilliant, mirror-like finish.$49.50
- Diamond Eye Exhaust PipeExhaust Pipe by Diamond Eye Performance. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product includes...$18.29 - $255.51
- Diamond Eye Muffler Delete TubeMuffler Delete Tube by Diamond Eye Performance. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product...$23.94 - $86.49
- Vibrant Performance Exhaust Manifold FlangeExhaust Manifold Flange by Vibrant Performance.$39.95 - $389.95
- GReddy Exhaust GasketExhaust Gasket by GReddy.$4.75 - $23.75
- APEXi Exhaust Muffler GasketUniversal Exhaust Muffler Gasket by APEXi.$22.04 - $27.56
- Spectre Performance Header Bolt SetUniversal Header Bolt by Spectre Performance.$9.96 - $16.60
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.