The modern vehicle’s original kitting is developed to fit the basic needs of an average driver. This allows the auto companies to keep the price within the affordable limits, thus, attracting many customers. But this approach is tainted with a disadvantage – the driver will never have an opportunity to use the vehicle’s full potential if he doesn’t refine the car’s internal gears and exterior parts. The aftermarket brands have developed the items you will need to push your car to the limits.
Our huge range of Dodge Intrepid custom hoods is composed of the advanced accessories that use innovative solutions to achieve groundbreaking results. We offer scoop hoods that provide the engine with an additional supply of oxygen. Thus, outstanding performance is achieved. The advantage of the cowl hood is that it cools off the automotive parts. This way, it’s insured that the internal gears work properly without overheating. The bulge hoods are used by car owners who choose bulky aftermarket upgrades for their engine. This hood extends the place you can use for the upgrades. The Dodge Intrepid custom hoods are produced from high quality materials – stainless steel, carbon fiber, and fiberglass.
When the time to replace your damaged hood comes, we'll be here for you with our exhaustive selection of factory-style hoods. And if you are ready to spice up the style of your vehicle, you'll definitely find what you need within our ever-expanding range of custom products. Available in carbon fiber and fiberglass, the custom hoods that we stock will not only give your vehicle a special look but will also add to its performance because of the uber light weight of the applied materials. Still have doubts? If you're not sure whether you need this upgrade or not, you can always rely on the experience of other customers. Just look through 14 custom hood reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and find a product that will meet your needs and budget.
- Duraflex® - Spyder 3 HoodStarting at: $359.20$359.20
- Lund® - Hood ScoopsStarting at: $56.19$56.19
- AutoLoc® - Tilt Hood KitStarting at: $237.50$237.50
- Willpak® - ABS Hood ScoopStarting at: $79.95$79.95
- Carbon Creations® - Carbon Ram Air Scoop 2Starting at: $199.20$199.20
- Mr. Gasket® - Super Security Hood Lock KitStarting at: $34.56$34.56
- Wade® - Medium Double Hood ScoopsStarting at: $74.14$74.14
- Street Scene® - Late Model Style Injection Molded Plastic Hood ScoopStarting at: $204.12$204.12
- Duraflex® - Type 2 Ram Air ScoopStarting at: $119.20$119.20
- Daystar® - Hood Pin KitStarting at: $3.99$3.99
"Match color perfect. Looks great on my car. Thanks CARiD, you guys did great again."
"Well made, worth the money. Looks great and paint was an exact match. Easy to install."
"Easy to install and after painting looked very professional. Thanks!"
"Good fit and finish. Install is physically easy, but needs to make sure you place it accurately."