- (5)Pillar PostsDodge Intrepid
- (4)Window TrimDodge Intrepid
- (1)Chrome Door HandlesDodge Intrepid
- (2)Fender TrimDodge Intrepid
- (5)Chrome Rocker PanelsDodge Intrepid
- (1)Gas CapsDodge Intrepid
- (1)Door SillsDodge Intrepid
- (12)Emblems + LetteringDodge Intrepid
- (143)Exhaust TipsDodge Intrepid
- (30)Side VentsDodge Intrepid
- (339)License Plates & FramesDodge Intrepid
- (3)Aluminum MatsDodge Intrepid
- (8)Billet PedalsDodge Intrepid
- (200)Hitch CoversDodge Intrepid
- (12)Mud FlapsDodge Intrepid
- (23)Wind DeflectorsDodge Intrepid
- (23)Bug DeflectorsDodge Intrepid
If you’ve been searching for a way to add a spark to your exterior’s appearance, Dodge Intrepid Chrome Accessories are always a fantastic choice. Why? Because not only is Dodge Intrepid Chrome Trim affordable, but it is also exceedingly easy to install. CARiD presents a full line of Dodge Intrepid Chrome Trim for you to choose from including Pillar Posts, Mirror Covers, Door Handles, Port Holes, and much more. You can count on premium quality. We handpick every manufacturer in our inventory to guarantee the shimmering mirror-finish you love along with uncompromising durability you need. All of our Dodge Intrepid Chrome Accessories are comprised of genuine Stainless Steel or ABS plastic and backed with auto-grade 3M adhesive for a quick “stick on” application. Simply put, there are few upgrades that provide results so immediate and so effectively. Want to shine with custom class? Click on your Model Year above to make it happen today!
- SAA® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily...$27.60 - $176.64
- SAA® Rocker Panels TrimRocker Panels Trim by SAA®. Bring style to your car with SAA's rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. The panels are manufactured using high-quality stainless steel that is mirror polished for a sleek, modern look. 3M adhesive...$71.76 - $358.80
- SAA® Chrome Gas Cap TrimChrome Gas Cap Trim by SAA®. Complete your vehicle trim styling with this nifty stainless steel gas cap cover from SAA that is durable and provides a mirror-like shine. Each cap is laser cut for precise fit and ensures easy...$11.04 - $38.64
- B&I® Fender TrimFender Trim by B&I®. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the edges of your...$64.99 - $84.99
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.50 - $122.40
- Eurosport Daytona® Letters KitLetters Kit by Eurosport Daytona®. Easily change the appearance of your car. These letters are easy to install - just clean, peel, and press into place.$0.80 - $119.95
- Marquee® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by Marquee®. Installing custom style pillar posts is one of the hottest modifications for cars and trucks, but they can be so expensive! Now you can customize your vehicle at the same time for much less...Custom designed for each applicationEasily installed with 3M™ adhesive$82.08 - $131.32
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden®. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$65.63 - $192.50
- ICI® Pillar Post TrimICI Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim is manufactured using premium materials and will add a distinctive appearance to your vehicle. Trim attaches with 3M® Adhesive for an easy, no drill installation.Premium Grade 304 Stainless SteelAttaches with High Performance 3M® Adhesive$70.10 - $123.28
- SAA® Chrome Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by SAA®. Add a true chrome gloss to your ride, finishing the trim with SAA door handle covers. Featuring triple chrome coating for superior shine. 3M adhesive backing for easy installation.$8.28 - $104.88
- B&I® Chrome Rocker PanelsChrome Rocker Panels by B&I®. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like' finish and helps protect...Gives your vehicle a distinct lookAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$114.19 - $199.99
- ICI® Stainless Steel Rocker PanelsStainless Steel Rocker Panels ICI®. ICI Rocker Panels add style to your vehicles appearance while providing added protection against damaging road debris. These panels are constructed of the highest quality materials available and...Constructed of Premium Quality 304 Bright Stainless SteelOver 1,200 Applications Available for Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUV's$112.64 - $238.73
- TFP® Chrome Bodyside MoldingChrome Bodyside Molding by TFP®. Set of 4. TFP is proud to bring you these Bodyside Molding Full Replacement Style. These molding are for trucks that did not come from the factory with body side moldings and need to add a little...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$30.46 - $185.44
- AMI® V-Tech Fuel Door CoverV-Tech Fuel Door Cover by AMI®. For those in the market for a simple, yet effective way to style up the ride, don't look any further. V-Tech fuel door covers are the perfect combination of good looks at a budget friendly price, and...V-Tech uses only high quality, impact-resistant ABS materialsFuel door covers install easily with 3M adhesive tape$25.54
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex® will last a lifetime. It will meet...Exclusive full formed mesh design12 gauge frame$74.19 - $459.54
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
Dodge Intrepid Chrome Trim Reviews
1998 Dodge Intrepid