The Intrepid is comfortable enough to make even the longest journeys enjoyable and it has the room for the things you need to take with you so you spend a lot of time driving it. That means that you need it to be running at its best and the only way to achieve that is to install the right performance upgrades so you’ve come to the right place. Our Dodge Intrepid brakes, brake pads and rotors are perhaps the most important upgrades to start with and we have them at fantastic prices so you get value for your money!
Your braking system is obviously an integral part of your car but what many people don’t realize is that standard brakes can cost more to maintain while giving you less performance than the right aftermarket system. We have a range of different components using different technologies which means that we have what you need to freshen up your braking system with the latest technologies or completely transform it so that it’s better than it was when it was first built. Because we offer brands like Brembo, Hawk and EBC you even get the best quality on the market!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 19 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- HAWK® - Autocross and Track Compound Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $84.60$84.60
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Brake KitStarting at: $159.22$159.22
- Wilwood® - ProMatrix Street Performance Brake Pads Starting at: $45.57$45.57
- BAER® - Sport Front Decela RotorsStarting at: $237.59$237.59
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $88.54$88.54
- EBC® - Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake PadsStarting at: $50.52$50.52
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $39.14$39.14
- BAER® - Sport Front Ceramic Decela PadsStarting at: $64.49$64.49
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $39.19$39.19
- HAWK® - Performance Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $75.82$75.82
"It was very good and amazing looking. Car stops quickly."
"Looks very good and easy to install. The price was worth it. Excellent quality product."
"This was my first time basically doing anything on my car, I'm not much of a mechanic, but after following simple instructions, I was able to install these quickly and without any difficulties. Aside from that, these are excellent brakes and rotors, they exceeded my expectations, and I love them!"
"This is a great product and excellent company to purchase it from. Installation was no problem and looks and functions great. Highly recommended."
"These brakes suprised me on how good they actually are. I really bought them for the looks and was hoping that they might stop my truck as well. They do stop the truck! They stop really well actually. I would definitely buy these again."