- Street Scene® Sprint Car Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Sprint Car Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features a...$91.00 - $141.18
- Street Scene® Cowl Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Cowl Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features a...$113.97 - $177.75
- K&N® Hood Scoop PlugUniversal Hood Scoop Plug by K&N. Material: Carbon Fiber. Height: 1.5" (38 mm). Outside Diameter: 12" (305 mm). K&N carbon fiber hood scoop plugs are specially made to cover K&N hood scoops. Simply press one into the hood scoop to...$158.99
- K&N® NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood ScoopUniversal NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood Scoop by K&N. Quantity Per Application: 1. K&N used the latest technology to combine sophisticated airflow principles with the strength and light weight of carbon fiber to produce this intake...$372.99 - $961.99
- Spectre Performance® Hood PinsUniversal Hood Pins by Spectre Performance. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are designed to...$4.68 - $9.79
- AMI® Billet Hood PinsUniversal Billet Hood Pins by AMI, 1 Pair. Nothing screams Race Car like hood pins. Its a favorite way to ensure that the hood truly stays shut. These authentic-looking simulated pins attach without drilling any holes in your car.$51.12
- Daystar® Hood Pin KitUniversal Hood Pin Kit by Daystar. This kit provides all the components necessary to install one complete hood pin. Includes 1 polyurethane grommet pad, 4 bolts and nuts to anchor it, 1 pin clip, 1 hood pin bolt, and 2 nuts to...$18.95 - $19.99
- Seibon® Hood/Trunk PropUniversal Hood/Trunk Prop by Seibon. The days of using a broom stick to hold your hood or trunk open are over! Seibon Carbon introduces the very first and only carbon fiber hood/trunk prop in the automotive industry.$84.15
- Seibon® Latch and Pin KitUniversal Latch and Pin Kit by Seibon. Replace your factory hood with this carbon fiber panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction of up to 50%. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on...$72.25
- Wade® Racing Accent Smooth Large Double Unpainted Hood Scoops (72-13001), Racing Accent Smooth Large Double Unpainted Hood Scoops (72-13001) by Wade, 2 Pieces, Size: 11.5" x 30" x 2". Install the Wade Smooth Hood Scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it a sleek and speedy look! The Wade...$74.14
- Wade® Racing Accent Smooth Medium Double Unpainted Hood Scoops (72-13002), Racing Accent Smooth Medium Double Unpainted Hood Scoops (72-13002) by Wade, 2 Pieces, Size: 11.5" x 24" x 2". Install the Wade Smooth Hood Scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it a sleek and speedy look! The Wade...$74.14
- Wade® Racing Accent Large Double Hood Scoops (72-13011), Racing Accent Large Double Hood Scoops (72-13011) by Wade, Material: ABS Plastic, 2 Pieces, Size: 11.5" x 30" x 2". Install the Wade Racing hood scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it an aggressive performance...$74.14
- Wade® Racing Accent Medium Double Unpainted Hood Scoops (72-13012), Racing Accent Medium Double Unpainted Hood Scoops (72-13012) by Wade, 2 Pieces, Size: 11.5" x 24" x 2". Install the Wade Racing hood scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it an aggressive performance look! The Wade...$74.14
- Duraflex® Black Series Style Fiberglass Hood Ducts Scoops Vents (Unpainted) (112445)Universal Black Series Style Hood Ducts Scoops Vents by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces. Improve aerodynamics without sacrificing airflow with these custom Air Ducts.$215.10
- Carbon Creations® Type 1 Carbon Fiber Hood / Roof Scoop (102894)Universal Type 1 Carbon Fiber Hood / Roof Scoop (102894) by Carbon Creations. Material: Carbon Fiber. Dimensions are: 34" front to back, 24" side to side, 2" scoop height. Mount this scoop to bring cooler air to your engine, or just...$199.00
The Dodge Grand Caravan is a modern vehicle that uses a set of advanced engineering solutions to give the driver outstanding performance. This car can reach high speeds and maintain them under any conditions. This is why it is appreciated by drivers throughout the world. However, there can be no limit to perfection. There are always ways to enhance your automobile’s style and functionality.
When you spend money on an aftermarket accessory, you expect to get as many advantages from the item as possible. We understand the needs and expectations of our customers and are proud to offer you the Dodge Grand Caravan custom hoods. They come with numerous advantages. For instance, the engineers have woven together aggressive design and innovation to create a scoop hood. This hood provides a stable and direct air supply to the engine. A cowl hood offers both exterior improvements and functional upgrades. It is used to reduce the temperature of the internal gears. If you are not satisfied with the original kitting of the Dodge Grand Caravan, you should replace the OEM gears with the improved aftermarket part. For this, you will need a bulge hood to accommodate the brand new mechanisms.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.