- Bushwacker® Street Style Fender FlaresStreet Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Upgrade your vehicle with these attractive low-profile fender flares, specifically designed for use with stock wheel and tire packages. Made of tough Dura-Flex 2000 plastic, they fully...Smooth, low-profile design for a sleek lookExcellent tire coverage for maximum protection$179.99 - $479.99
- Bushwacker® OE Style Fender FlaresOE Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Add both personal style and excellent protection to your vehicle while keeping its original look. Made of tough Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic material, the upgrade provides the tire coverage...Sleek, curved design for a finished factory lookExtra tire coverage for added protection from road debris$209.99 - $499.99
- Bushwacker® Extend-A-Fender FlaresExtend-A-Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. These are a perfect investment for additional tire coverage required for larger wheel and tire packages. Made of flexible and ultra-durable Dura-Flex 2000 plastic, these fender flares ensure...Extra tire coverage for effective protection from road debrisSpecially designed for bigger wheel and tire combos$169.99 - $499.99
- Bushwacker® Pocket Style Fender FlaresPocket Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Replace your OEM fenders with the hardcore, pocket-style debris protectors and give your vehicle that aggressive, rugged appearance you were looking for. Specifically designed for moderate...Extended tire coverage to reflect road debrisSpecifically designed for mid- and large-sized wheel and tire combos$179.99 - $899.99
- Bushwacker® Max Coverage Pocket Style Fender FlaresSo if you’re looking for more tire coverage, more paint protection from dirt and mud, and an easy installation, we’ve got you covered with the Max Coverage Pocket Style Fender Flares.Add a rugged, bolt-on look with no drilling requiredExtended tire coverage to reflect road debris$269.99 - $549.99
- Stampede® Original Riderz™ Fender FlaresOriginal Riderz™ Fender Flares by Stampede®. The "Original Equipment" Fender Flare that is designed to have the look of factory installed fender flares. Original Riderz Fender Flares beef up your vehicles body lines."Original Equipment" lookExtra tough Tri-Blend™ material$204.54 - $504.70
- Stampede® Ruff Riderz™ Fender FlaresRuff Riderz™ Fender Flares by Stampede®. Bold Riveted-Look Fender Flares. Go for the "bolted" look without the work. You'll find the perfect fit, while adding a tough, aggressive look.Bold Riveted-Look Fender FlaresExtra tough Tri-Blend™ material$227.00 - $528.76
- Stampede® Trail Riderz™ Fender FlaresTrail Riderz™ Fender Flares by Stampede®. Extended Fender Flares - Stylish and Practical! Stampede's Fender Flares offer a custom look. Meticulously engineered for a perfect fit!Extended Fender FlaresExtra tough Tri-Blend™ material$219.51 - $504.70
- T5i® Fender FlaresFender Flares by T5i®. Make sure your wheels and tires really fill your wheel wells with these Fender Flares.Stylish and aerodynamicCutting edge styling by professional designers$167.00 - $840.01
- EGR® Bolt-On Style Fender FlaresBolt-On Style Fender Flares by EGR®. To dress your SUV or truck with a strong masculine look and make a distinctive personal statement, go with these great add-ons offered at a more than affordable price. The EGR Bolt-On Style...Installation using clips and existing factory holesProtect your vehicle's fenders from road rubble and kicked-up filth$196.79 - $509.15
- EGR® OE Style Fender FlaresOE Style Fender Flares by EGR®. When it's time to pick up a set of fender flares for your vehicle, it's better to decide on the right style for you first. If you're the one who prefers factory-style forms and functions, the OE...Protect your vehicle's fenders from road rubble and kicked-up filthAdd style while not compromising the factory look$184.10 - $389.95
- EGR® Rugged Fender FlaresRugged Fender Flares by EGR®. If you're tired being one of those many vehicles that are hard to distinguish from each other, it's high time you ordered and installed these premium quality parts by EGR. Featuring a no-drill fixing...Protect your vehicle's fenders from road rubble and kicked-up filthAdd a stylish finishing touch to its overall appearance$184.10 - $444.17
- Lund® Elite Series EX-ExtraWide Style Fender FlaresElite Series EX-ExtraWide Style Fender Flares by Lund®. If you've upgraded your truck to a larger tire and rim combo, you may very well have made the tires stick out past the stock wheel wells. That's messy, as well as illegal in...Extra-wide style for larger tire and wheel packagesUV-resistant to protect against fading$247.99 - $409.99
- Lund® Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender FlaresElite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares by Lund®. Get that rugged, off-road look with Elite Series RX-Rivet style flares from Lund. Made from tough ABS plastic, these flares actually attach with clips from the back. The rivets...Bold and aggressive, eye-catching designExtra wide design for larger tire and wheel packages$20.99 - $426.99
- Lund® Elite Series SX-Sport Style Fender FlaresElite Series SX-Sport Style Fender Flares by Lund®. Get that rugged, off-road look with add-on flares from Lund. Made from tough ABS plastic, these flares actually attach with clips from the back. The rivets are pure style.Low-profile integrated original equipment "OE" styleUV-resistant to protect against fading$226.99 - $377.99
When you have a Dodge vehicle your life becomes a little easier because it has the ability to do so many things well, which means you probably find yourself on the road more often than you might have expected. It’s important to make sure it looks good because it’s going to be seen a lot, and you want it to eventually become an extension of your own personality. Achieving this is much easier than you previously thought because we have a range of aftermarket accessories, including Dodge fender flares!
Fender flares can make your vehicle stand out from a crowd like you wouldn’t believe, and they even protect your paintwork from damage caused by dirt, rocks and more, which is a fantastic side benefit. As always, when installing accessories you want to be able to find the right one to suit your personal tastes as well as to complement any accessories you already have installed, so we have a wide variety for you to choose from. Even though we stock high quality parts that are surprisingly easy to use, we even have prices to give you serious value for your money!
Guides & Articles
- Fender FlaresNo-drill Fender Flares are So Easy to Install!Have you ever seen another truck like yours and thought, "It looks the same as mine, but more…rugged"? And after a moment of reflection, the answer finally came to you why. The other vehicle was equipped with fender flares, and yours wasn't. Yes, there's a reason automakers fit fender flares on top-trim versions of their cars and trucks at the factory. It's because they can serve as elegant-looking pieces that make your vehicle look more expensive, or as more robust ones that add well-toned, muscular definition, without great cost or complexity. Because we understand just how much they add to a vehicle, we offer a great selection of fender flares. And regardless of what you opt for, fender flares can be left their original color (usually black), or they can be easily custom painted to blend in or contrast as desired.
- Fender FlaresFender Flares Give Your Truck Style And ProtectionMost guys and gals who drive trucks love their vehicles. They consider themselves "truck people". Some of the fun which can be had with a pickup, Jeep, or SUV involves off-roading. Equipping your ride to be successful at this kind of adventure means installing lift kits along with bigger wheels and tires. The object is to make the truck look and perform as "bad ass" as possible. However, once the truck is lifted, and the 35's are bolted in place, something is still missing. You may see too much of a gap between the wheel and the fender. Or, you may find that your fat new tires are throwing too much dirt and debris up against your sheet metal.
Dodge Fender Flares Reviews
2007 Dodge Ram