If you own a Dodge Durango, then you know the real meaning of owning a proper SUV. The Durango is a midsized SUV that has come to be the love of many people. It is a vehicle that is ideal for a business person, a family and the regular traveler. The Durango tackles daily commuting needs just perfectly. You will however need to make your car perform better so as to prolong its life and also ensure that you are in the safest car. This is simply done by buying Dodge Durango tires, readily available at CARiD. There are winter tires that have soft treads and which give the vehicle a very firm grip of the road. Even on the sharpest of corners or the thickest of snow, the winter tires featured at CARiD will amaze you. As for the ever hot summer, you need to get the hardest rubber or pneumatic tires to cope with the hot tarmac. Durango summer tires, which have lesser sipes and voids unlike their winter counterparts, are ideal for such high temperatures.
There are over 30 types of Dodge Durango tires featured at CARiD. You will get to enjoy the Delinte D8 all season tires, the Dunlop Grandtrek SJ5 winter all terrain tires, Firestone Destination ST all terrain tires, Hankook Ventus AS RH07 all season tires and more. A diverse range of tires is availed for every kind of terrain. Besides the quality, safety and beauty aspects of the tires, you need to note that they also come with tire pressure monitor system (TPMS). This is a system that allows you to know of the current pressure of each tire when you are driving. It is a technology that makes the tires very unique and enhances your safety on the road.
Tires are the only thing that provides contact between your vehicle and the road. Their main function is to provide a comfortable ride, and therefore, they should be as hard-wearing and robust as possible, maintaining controlled and safe manoeuvrability for your vehicle. This is the reason why the process of selecting the right tires is so much important. Your driving enjoyment, as well as safety over the next thousands of miles, will depend on this choice. To help you with this challenging task, we've put together a list of the most reliable tires in the industry. Read over 3 tire reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the level of protection that is perfect for your needs.
- AchillesACHILLES® - Desert Hawk UHPStarting at: $145.33$145.33
- BFGoodrichBFGoodrich® - G-Force T/A KDWStarting at: $151.70$151.70
- BridgestoneBRIDGESTONE® - Blizzak DM-V1Starting at: $146.32$146.32
- ContinentalCONTINENTAL® - Conti4x4WinterContactStarting at: $245.59$245.59
- DelinteDELINTE® - D8Starting at: $154.87$154.87
- DunlopDUNLOP® - Grandtrek SJ5Starting at: $187.50$187.50
- FalkenFALKEN® - FK452Starting at: $102.63$102.63
- FirestoneFIRESTONE® - Destination A/TStarting at: $124.00$124.00
- GeneralGENERAL® - Grabber HTSStarting at: $120.23$120.23
- GoodyearGOODYEAR® - Assurance cs Fuel MaxStarting at: $157.50$157.50