- (19)Custom HeadlightsDodge Durango
- (89)Factory HeadlightsDodge Durango
- (21)Projector HeadlightsDodge Durango
- (29)LED HeadlightsDodge Durango
- (31)Halo HeadlightsDodge Durango
- (18)Euro HeadlightsDodge Durango
- (2)Signal LightsDodge Durango
- (70)Fog LightsDodge Durango
- Daytime Running LightsDodge Durango
- (76)Headlight BulbsDodge Durango
- (422)Auxiliary / Driving LightsDodge Durango
- (3)Halo RingsDodge Durango
- LED Headlight KitsDodge Durango
While your truck may look big and bad, that doesn’t mean it can’t account for some colorful flash to even out the look! Dodge Durango Projector Headlights bring a glimmer of exotic radiance to the front of your hauler with ease and CARiD.Com is here with a full line of the latest styles for you to choose from. Take your pick of Dodge Durango Euro Headlights, Crystal Clear Dodge Durango Headlights, JDM Black, Yellow Fog Lights, and more. All of our Dodge Durango Headlights are crafted by the best designers to provide a precise factory-level fit with no headaches. Each pair of Dodge Durango Projector Headlights comes preassembled and set-up for “plug & play” installation. Dodge Durango Halo Headlights give your truck a fashionable edge OEM headlamps never could. Distinctive color along with a fuller beam is what it’s all about! Simply put, Dodge Durango Halo Headlights are a “can’t miss” nighttime upgrade. Click on your Model Year above to find out more today!
- Spyder® Halo HeadlightsHalo Headlights by Spyder.$156.44 - $758.36
- Spyder® LED HeadlightsLED Headlights by Spyder.$56.81 - $1,087.96
- Spyder® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Spyder.$26.53 - $1,239.55
- Spyder® Euro HeadlightsCrystal Euro Headlights by Spyder.$50.28 - $635.32
- Spyder® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spyder.$26.53 - $1,239.55
- Spyder® OEM Style HeadlightsOEM Style Headlights by Spyder.$50.28 - $635.32
- Spec-D® Halo Projector HeadlightsHalo Projector Headlights by Spec-D.$89.67 - $417.41
- Spec-D® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Spec-D.$63.91 - $480.60
- Spec-D® LED HeadlightsLED Headlights by Spec-D.$32.04 - $480.60
- Spec-D® Halo HeadlightsHalo Headlights by Spec-D.$89.67 - $462.58
- Spec-D® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spec-D.$35.24 - $480.60
- Spec-D® Euro HeadlightsEuro Headlights by Spec-D.$35.24 - $282.80
- Oracle Lighting® Headlights with Color HaloHeadlights with Color Halo by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE Pre-Installed Lights are similar to stock OEM Factory Lights, meeting the durability and quality standards of OEM factory headlights. ORACLE Halo Rings are professionally...$65.88 - $1,267.27
- Oracle Lighting® OEM Style Headlights with Color HaloOEM Style Headlights with Color Halo by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE Pre-Installed Lights are similar to stock OEM Factory Lights, meeting the durability and quality standards of OEM factory headlights. ORACLE Halo Rings are...$65.88 - $1,267.27
- Anzo® Halo HeadlightsHalo Headlights by Anzo. These powerful lights are brighter than factory and are designed using the latest computer assisted design technology. Anzo uses this CAD technology to not only ensure that you get the best functioning...$53.56 - $862.63
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Engine Control Module$149.20 - $257.53
Dodge Durango Custom & Factory Headlights Reviews
2000 Dodge Durango