- (15)Complete SystemsDodge Durango
- (67)HeadersDodge Durango
- (84)Catalytic ConvertersDodge Durango
- (100)MufflersDodge Durango
- (74)Exhaust TipsDodge Durango
- (38)Exhaust PipesDodge Durango
- (63)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsDodge Durango
- (79)Replacement Emission Control PartsEmission Control
- (46)Performance ChipsDodge Durango
Enhance the power output of your Dodge Durango with a new custom exhaust system from CARiD. Each Durango custom exhaust is built with the end-result – performance – in mind. What sets these exhaust systems apart from the Durango stock exhaust system is both their size and design. The stock exhaust system is smaller and is built in a restrictive design, which prevents the free flow of exhaust. In contrast, custom exhausts are wider and their smooth construction is free of bends that would block exhaust gases from making their way out of the system. This ensures that none of the power generated by the engine is spent diffusing these gases, and as a result, the power output is much higher. The right exhaust system will give you up to 15% extra power and torque. Take your pick from the range of Corsa, Flowmaster, MagnaFlow, Borla and Gibson Durango cat back exhaust systems available. Ensure that you choose an exhaust system that matches your Durango specifications in order to enjoy the best results.
Fuel efficiency is one of the extra benefits you enjoy when you fit your Durango with a custom exhaust. Each exhaust system is specially designed to boost engine economy. As the engine starts burning fuel more efficiently, the car’s fuel consumption is lowered. This allows you to cover more miles than before on the same amount of fuel. Your combined mpg will go up by 1 or 2, depending on exhaust system chosen. CARiD’s range of exhausts is very different from cheap, OEM exhaust systems in that they are made from hardwearing stainless steel and are constructed using foolproof technology which ensures no weak points and no leaks. Buying one of our aftermarket exhaust systems means you will not go back to the shop for another exhaust system in many years to come, because what you buy now will serve you for years.
- Flowmaster Force II Exhaust SystemsForce II Exhaust System by Flowmaster. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$278.97 - $1,512.97
- Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Exhaust System by Flowmaster. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowmaster Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4".$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$312.99 - $3,305.99
- Borla Touring Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemTouring Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla, MILD GROWL SOUND. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes...$312.99 - $1,833.99
- Borla Exhaust SystemFirebird Formula V8 5.7L GAS , AdjStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Borla, AGGRESSIVE SOUND, 3" Tubing, Split Rear Exit, and 3.8" x 3" Inlet / 6.75" Outlet Dual Square Angle-Cut Intercooled Tips.$312.99 - $3,305.99
- Gibson Split Rear Exhaust SystemSplit Rear Exhaust System by Gibson. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with the look of dual exhaust, with the Split Rear Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$352.32 - $943.37
- Gibson Swept Side Exhaust SystemSwept Side Exhaust System by Gibson. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is best...$281.66 - $694.08
- Gibson Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car Exhaust System by Gibson. Straight Out The Back Exit.$222.79 - $1,189.18
- Corsa Performance Exhaust SystemsSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....$639.00 - $2,369.00
- Corsa Sport Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....$639.00 - $2,319.00
- DynoMax Super Turbo Exhaust SystemSuper Turbo Exhaust System by DynoMax. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow performance exhaust tone without annoying interior resonance, with this axle-back exhaust system. It...$101.31 - $543.01
- DynoMax Ultra Flo Welded Exhaust SystemUltra Flo Welded Exhaust System by DynoMax. This Manifold-Back exhaust system includes pipes, clamps, tip, instructions, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that will give you more power and torque and maintain a deep throaty tone while...$138.75 - $776.03
- Pypes 304 SS Pype Bomb Exhaust System304 SS Pype Bomb Exhaust System by Pypes. Get a lot of bang for your performance buck with this rewarding Pype Bomb exhaust system by Pypes Exhaust. It's a perfect way to beef up engine power and torque as well as throttle response...$301.39 - $399.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.