- (301)Disc Brake PadsDodge Durango
- (256)Brake RotorsDodge Durango
- OE Repair Brake KitsDodge Durango
- (1)Drum Brake ShoesDodge Durango
- (64)Brake DrumsDodge Durango
- (164)Brake CalipersDodge Durango
- (1)Brake Wheel CylindersDodge Durango
- (36)Brake Lines & HosesDodge Durango
- Brake Master CylindersDodge Durango
- (14)Brake BoostersDodge Durango
- (29)ABS System PartsDodge Durango
- (39)Parking Brake ComponentsDodge Durango
- Brake System SensorsDodge Durango
- Backing Plates & ShieldsDodge Durango
- (106)Wheel Hubs, Bearings, SealsDodge Durango
- (8)Brake HardwareDodge Durango
- (57)Brake Fluids & LubricantsDodge Durango
The Dodge Durango is a mid-size sport-utility vehicle that made its debut in 1998. It featured more interior room and higher towing ability than a regular mid-size SUV, so it was perfect for drivers who required these characteristics, but didn't want to get a massive full-sizer. The Durango was equipped with a powerful V6 or V8 engine and offered an attractive and modern design. It was available with a rear wheel or four wheel drive and had three rows of seats. Through the years of its manufacture, the Durango has proved to be a vehicle with a confident handling and a comfortable ride.
If your Durango is suffering from brake system failure, then you probably need a reliable source for replacement parts. For proper operation of any system it's highly important for each component to fit well and to be in good condition. So don't waste your time comparing different automotive stores, because on our website you will certainly find everything you require. With our big range of Dodge Durango replacement brake parts, your automotive needs will be fully satisfied. Whether you need a disc brake pad or a brake system sensor, your purchase will be thoroughly processed and delivered to you within the shortest time period.
- Power Stop® 1-Click Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Kit1-Click Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Kit Includes: Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Rotors and Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads. Engineered for spirited daily drivers looking to upgrade their...A perfect combination of OE replacement rotors and high performance ceramic padsHigher coefficient of friction than OE$47.02 - $882.78
- Power Stop® 1-Click Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Kit with Calipers1-Click Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. Kit Includes: Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Rotors, Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Rotor Material: Cast Iron....A perfect combination of OE replacement rotors and high performance ceramic padsHigher coefficient of friction than OE$118.61 - $882.78
- Power Stop® Autospecialty OE Brake RotorAutospecialty OE Brake Rotor by Power Stop®. Engineered for spirited daily drivers looking to upgrade their vehicle's stopping power, this rotor is a fast, easy and affordable solution for improved braking. It includes a...OE style replacement rotorSmooth surface finish provides less pad break-in time$13.02 - $135.92
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G3000 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet...OE style replacement rotorNon-directional finish$12.51 - $158.43
- Centric® Premium Brake RotorPremium Brake Rotor by Centric®. This Centric brake rotor is manufactured using double disc grinding to eliminate taper and run-out, and ensure parallelism for excellent braking performance. The grinding process leaves a...Double disc grinding eliminates run out, provides near perfect disc thickness variation (DTV), and leaves non-directional finish to reduce pad-disc brake-in period100% fully machined finish for better rotor balance$18.58 - $753.48
- ACDelco® Professional Durastop™ Brake RotorProfessional Durastop™ Brake Rotor by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional DuraStop Brakes are the most thoroughly, independently tested brakes on the aftermarket. ACDelco submits its brake products through a range of test methods,...Durability – ACDelco Professional DuraStop Brakes are designed to help resist corrosion and premature wearQuiet –You won't hear much from these high-quality brakes$29.88 - $173.52
- Pronto® Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Pronto®. Get maximum stopping power, reduced noise, and smooth, vibration-free braking performance with Pronto disc brake rotors. They’re engineered to high metallurgical standards, precision balanced, and...Built in ISO certified factories to meet or surpass OE requirementsEngineered to high metallurgical standards to ensure ultimate quality, strength, and minimal noise$8.76 - $148.73
- Wagner® Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Wagner®. Wagner Brake premium rotors are engineered, tested and certified to perform safely and effectively on today's vehicles.Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) bag reduces rotor prep & saves installation timeSmooth surface finish provides less pad break-in time$15.61 - $914.82
- Crown® Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!$34.84 - $108.88
- SSBC® Standard Replacement Brake RotorStandard Replacement Brake Rotor by SSBC®, 1 Piece. Replace your worn rotor with a Precision machined stock replacement rotor. For performance replacement rotors take a look at the SSBC Big Bite cross drilled & slotted or the SSBC...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$35.93 - $170.88
- SSBC® Standard Replacement Cross Drilled Brake RotorStandard Replacement Cross Drilled Brake Rotor by SSBC®. Replace your worn rotor with a Precision machined stock replacement rotor. For performance replacement rotors take a look at the SSBC Big Bite cross drilled & slotted or the...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$48.08 - $204.32
- Power Stop® Z16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake PadsZ16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop brake pads are engineered for noise free braking with dual rubber backed shims that offer 6 times more noise reduction than plain steel shims. The pad surfaces are...Evolution ceramic low dust formula for superior braking power and cleaner wheelsThe pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a fast break-in$22.94 - $67.39
- Centric® C-Tek™ Ceramic Brake PadsC-Tek™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. Thanks to advanced ceramic formula, these pads produce minimal dust extending rotor life and providing exceptional braking performance you can trust. They're scorched and shimmed to...100% Asbestos-freeAdvanced ceramic compounds for confident predictable braking performance$11.62 - $40.20
- Centric® C-Tek™ Metallic Brake PadsC-Tek™ Metallic Brake Pads by Centric®. Designed to provide consistent braking power without brake squealing, groaning, and vibration, these brake pads also produce minimal dust and prolong rotor life. 100% asbestos- and...100% asbestos- and copper-free formulasSemi-metallic compounds for excellent braking performance$8.88 - $62.90
- Centric® Fleet Performance Brake PadsFleet Performance Brake Pads by Centric®. These brake pads are specially designed to operate under high-demand conditions providing safe stops from high speeds regardless of temperature. With unique para-aramid compounds, these...Specially engineered for pursuit, rescue, and emergency drivingPara-aramid friction compounds provide linear response regardless of pad temperature$36.72 - $90.31
Guides & Articles
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.